Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wukung's results

Go down

wukung's results Empty wukung's results

Post by Sevencolors Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 am

Match Results
(Tester's Name) vs (Testee's Name)
(Tester's Deck) vs. (Testee's Deck)
Result of the Duel: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 22/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15 if you are going to run tenki then run it at three. the more you can search the better for getting what you need sooner and thinning out the deck. take out the one skill drain as i would imagine it ruins your deck and you almost never draw it anyways. take out one forbidden chalice. lance and MST are better and only running it at one is pointless unless you have other things to back it up. i want to say take out the three phantom beasts but i have seen it work in some decks. it didn;t do much for you so i think it would be best if you replaced it with things like breakthrough skill and compuls. take out all three rampagin rhynos. they doo essentially nothing also main three typhoon as it stops backrow hard. also try boosting T.G striker up to two or three. you can combine that with barbaros and make leo which is a nasty ass monster to deal with. food for thought. (no points deducted for that last comment)

Main Deck Synergy: 4/10 it searched well but didn;t combo well. spell and trap base didn;t exactly support either.

Side Deck: 6/10 - take out the one of maxx "c" because running it at only one is pointless. take out on light mirror and one shadow mirror, also take out both trap stun. put in things like traptrix hole of nightmares and black horn of heaven. these will help stop the curren meta which you will be facing a lot. if you like you could even run myrmeleo in main because searching for those "hole" trap cards is so op this format and can even be used to bait out backrow. no one wants to let you search that stuff.

Extra Deck: 7/10 - for how the deck was built i think the extra was ok. could use a couple patches like replacing that lv 3 djinn for alucard and adding and exciton if you can find the space for it. just your basic stuff.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^^

Match Performance Total: 14/35

Use of Cards: 3/10 mis used skill drain thinking it would stop my pollux and did the same thing with fiendish chain. also mis used chain again on my pleiades which i just bounced back to hand anyways. tended to forget to synchro summon and to XYZ a lot which could have been game changing.

Concentration: 8/10 for got to use T.G. rhino's eff but also corrected me for not reading its eff for battle phase so not bad on concentration over all.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 had no control eve.

Siding Skills: 3/5 sided pretty basically for the match-up but could have aided fromt he use of needle ceiling and veiler.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 39/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blueeeeeeeee
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down