Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's retest results

2 posters

Go down

Ace's retest results Empty Ace's retest results

Post by Fluff Fluff Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Match Results
(Fluff Fluff) vs (Ace2098)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs. (Sylvans)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 40/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15 - It's almost an exact copy of the Sylvan deck from the last ARGCS p_p Netdecking doesn't mean the deck itself isn't good though. There were things about that deck I personally didn't agree with but overall the deck does function. At least you're not running Trent ._.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 - Flows decently well. I can't really complain on how its synergy is. I just kinda had an answer for almost every move you made until it came down to the point where your last hope was the mill you tried on the last turn. And theeeeeeeeeeeen it kinda died.

Side Deck: 8/10 - Although it did make it to top 16 in the ARGCS, I don't agree with some side cards. I didn't think 3 Chalice was necessary. That may just be me. I really think Debunk should be in here because a TON of decks have some aspect that can work in the graveyard. Hell, even Boxers have Glassjaw.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - Overall it was good. No real comment on it.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^^

Match Performance Total: 20/35

Use of Cards: 5/10 - Although the deck was good the playing wasn't really. There were times when you could've done a bit more. I know for a fact that you had XYZ Encore in your hand game 2 from nearly the start yet you waited a turn or two to use it. In that time I got out a Castel that you could've really avoided. It ended up getting late MST'd anyway. You opened game 2 with just Sage sitting in attack mode with no backrow. That's like asking me to 101. Idk if that was an attempt to bait or not but I took it and you didn't really recover p_p What also got me is how you used Universe and instead of summoning your second Felgrand from the extra you go ahead an bring out Draco. I Torrential'd on summon and if you had Felgrand out you could have avoided both of your monsters dying.

Concentration: 6/10 - You had a misconception about how Sylvans work towards the start of the match. Sylvans =/= Card Trooper. They CAN be stopped with Fiendish Chain. You also didn't realize that you made Spore level 4 and tried making Star Eater when you had 12 stars. It was a little off but besides those two things it was fine.

Control of the Duel: 4/10 - You mainly had control when you had Star Eater out in game 2. After I got over that there really wasn't any. Before that there wasn't much either. I had an out to most of the things you tried. It wasn't all that difficult on my part.

Siding Skills: 5/5 - You did good siding. 2 Universe and 2 Xyz Encore were good picks. I admit, in game 2 I wasn't sure how I'd get over Star Eater when I knew you had Encore set. Then I drew MST ._.

Ruling Test Score: 8/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^^

Final Score: 68/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red

Welcome back to Prism Green
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down