Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's test result

2 posters

Go down

OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's test result Empty OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's test result

Post by Soul Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:41 am

Match Results
(Soul) vs (OnlyGodCanStopMeNow)
(Cyber) vs. (Bujin)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 10/10

Deck Rating Total: 40/45
Main Deck Structure: 13/15 - the deck was consistant, there was almost no bad draws and he had an answer for almost everything i did
Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 - its bujins, the have a toolkit within a toolkit, everycard flowed there wasent even a kaiser in his deck. he did't need it every card in his deck was key.
Side Deck: 9/10 - it had some interesting cards in it, but for this meta its not too bad
Extra Deck: 9/10 - again some interesting picks but i never really saw a problem with it.

Match Performance Total: 30/35
Use of Cards: 9/10 -every card worked well, most of the time every card worked and he played to the best of his ability
Concentration: 10/10 -he made no missplays and even caught my intended ones
Control of the Duel: 9/10 -  he controlled the duel almost the whole time i cant really go in depth on that
Siding Skills: 4/5 -  there wasn't any real good side for my certain deck,  but he worked with what he had

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 6/10
Final Score: 86/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to disigma red!

keep on improving make it a 10/10
Soul
Soul

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0