Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iAmFlam3ezZ's Office!

4 posters

Go down

iAmFlam3ezZ's Office!  Empty iAmFlam3ezZ's Office!

Post by Ephemeral Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey guys, it's iAmFlam3ezZ, Ra yellow's dorm advisor! I'm the dorm leader for you guys, so if you have any issues, concerns, or problems, feel free to just PM me and I'll make sure to address the issue right away. Ra yellow is often overlooked over the other dorms, because they're not the best, but they're not the worst, either. Well, I'm here so I can change all that.

You guys, the Ra Yellow dorm, are the so-called intermediate duelists of the academy, right? WRONG. The Ra yellow dorm is for those experienced duelists who just barely missed the Obelisk Blue dorm cutoff because of something like a missing deck screenshot. I'm here to help you guys become the true duelists that you are, and I will help unlock that potential within all of you, so that next time you get that retest, you'll become an Obelisk Blue, or who knows, even Horakhty Gold!

Now, as dorm advisor, I'll be sure to host events that are exclusive for Ra Yellow only. That means, no Obelisk Blues coming in and ruining our fun. No slifer reds wandering in and asking to join in. These events will be exclusive to just YOU guys. I will be sure to manage events that are to your liking, so you never feel bored or uncomfortable, and I'll always be open to any suggestions you ma have, no matter how silly it may sound.

If any member of Ra Yellow feels that they are getting no privileges or any type of unfair treatment, then make sure you come to me, and I'll be sure to fight on your behalf.

Now we've had our fun, but what about the rules? Any continous rule-breaking or violations will result in loss of 30% of DP, as well as varying punishments depending on the severity of the action committed.

Remember guys, I'm here to help you have your fun, and make sure you get the rights you deserve. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the site, or talk to me on DN (Down in Flames).

Have fun and happy Dueling!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

iAmFlam3ezZ's Office!  Empty Re: iAmFlam3ezZ's Office!

Post by MorphGuy1000 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 pm

*goes into office*
*wrecks the place*
*runs out before he gets shot by Flames' AK-47*
MorphGuy1000
MorphGuy1000

DA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. logan Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:01 am

congradulations on getting the dorm leader position, you deserve it, now make me better hahaha
Mr. logan
Mr. logan

DA Record : 5-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 am

congratz
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel

DA Record : 3-0-5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down