Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~~VDA's Structure deck tournament~~!

+6
D-Boyzachu100
LiynPride
PLivingston
Rainmaker
Gagaga Dark Law
Mr. logan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

!~~VDA's Structure deck tournament~~! - Page 2 Empty !~~VDA's Structure deck tournament~~!

Post by Lusterine Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi there! VDA will be hosting a special sorta event through the next couple of weeks, this event will focus around World of warcraft ahahahaha I am a level 100 ice caster you're a level 1 scrub structure decks!

The prize? None other than 500dp and a free re-test!

Now the rules:

1. You can pick any structure deck so long as all of the decks are TCG friendly, meaning they actually need to be released to the American/English/French/Chicken public

2. It's first come first serve, don't be a seven and whine if you don't get the deck you want.

3. The deck must be exact, you can not add/take away cards.

4. Please be active, I need you to be active if you are gunna be in the event.

5. They need to be structure decks, not starter decks. The definition of structure deck is so:  http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:TCG_Structure_Decks
If you have any questions please do ask.

Participants!!!!

1. Liynpride - Marik structure deck

2. Logan - Running Dragons collide

3. Sean - Running The dark ruler

4. Rainmaker - Fury from the deep

5. L - Realm of light

6. NMBRHNTR - Saga of the Blue-eyes white dragon

7. Jackachu100 - Spellcaster's command

8. Plivingston - *Deck Undecided*

http://challonge.com/VDASDT

Last edited by Pasta boy for breakfast on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 13 times in total
Lusterine
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

!~~VDA's Structure deck tournament~~! - Page 2 Empty Re: !~~VDA's Structure deck tournament~~!

Post by TheLifeLessOne Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:38 pm

so no1 chose fire kings i mean i dont know all the structure deck but thats probably the one i would've gone for xD
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

DA Record : 3-0-4
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2