Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Legendary} Kings' Results

Go down

{Legendary} Kings' Results Empty {Legendary} Kings' Results

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Eira vs. {Legendary} Kings
Fire Fists vs. Rank 1 Spam (Abel and Cain)
2-0

Deck Rating Total: 19/30

Main Deck Structure: 9/10 (42 cards, still see small issues with consistency but overall nice deck for the concept.)
Main Deck Synergy: 5/5 (very nice synergy.)
Side Deck: 0/10
Extra Deck: 5/5

Match Performance Total: 13/30

Use of Cards: 9/10 (The cards you did get you used well, but not all of them. i.e. inferno reckless at wrong time.)
Concentration: 2/10 (continually forgot stat boosts, dog spell when it couldn't be used, attacked c when it was the thing that was saving him, mass summoning when you saw I added torrential with duality & there were more of like 3 in a row but I forget those details as they were early on. stahp texting during d00l. second half was better.)
Control of the Duel: 2/5 (only in second half of g1 where it was after 2-3 turns of lenience. But it really gave a problem for me after that, nice resiliency~)
Siding Skills: 0/5 (none)

Duel/Deck Notes:
Unusual 42 card deck. But it can explode easily and thin quick with it, so nice overall concept.

Ruling Test
1/10

Final Score: 33/70

Welcome to Sphere Blue dorm.
Enjoy your stay and have fun~

Back to top Go down