Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sounds_-' Test Result

Go down

Sounds_-' Test Result Empty Sounds_-' Test Result

Post by Ciphermask Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Match Results
Ciphermask vs Sounds_-
Gimmick Puppet (no Leo) vs. Gimmick Puppets
Result of the Duel: Tester 2/0 - 0/2
Winner: Tester

Deck Rating Total: 14/30
Main Deck Structure: 6/10

Main Deck Synergy: 3/5

Side Deck: 2/10 -
Little use against meta. There seemed to be a large number of unneeded XYZ that could be removed in favor of better counter options.

Extra Deck: 3/5 -
Had a good amount variety, but very little saw use. There was the inclusion of Gimmick Puppet of Leo, who has an insta-win effect. The deck didn't seem to be based on it and the testte never tried to use it.

Notes on Deck:
The monsters were usual pure Gimmick monsters, which isn't bad. The S/T support left little in way of defense and negation. The three Magic Cylinders (which never saw use) and Mirror Forces weren't very helpful. The only other trap was Call of the Haunted (x2). The spells were good for searching/thinning, but didn't help defend much, outside of Swords of Revealing Light.

Match Performance Total: 17/30

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 8/10
I attacked into a higher defense monster, but they destroyed it anyway.

Control of the Duel: 1/5

Siding Skills: 0/5

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:
The testee ended up on the defensive because they did little to protect and support their monsters. A simple Compulsory Evacuation Device ended just about all of their plays across both rounds. They did little to stop my summoning (nothing at all to negated), which made it simple to attack. They ended up leaning on Swords as a crutch, which I was still able to beat them through with a damage effect. I feel like a little more protection would've helped the testee to at least damage me outside of the 800 points of burn they did in round one.

Final Score: 35/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue and welcome to VDA

You told me that you are much better. Next time, I want you to show what you can actually do if were serious. It does little good to say you're better and not show what you can do in a test meant to measure your potential.

Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down