Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Recruiting Tournament!

2 posters

Go down

Another Recruiting Tournament! Empty Another Recruiting Tournament!

Post by RekonZero Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Hey guys RekonZero here again, well its that time again, its the middle of the semester for most high schools and middle schools so lets make a little deal.

The person who can recruit the most members by the end of the month will get there very own rank and title created based on there personal preference. This is permanent and will stay on your profile forever! no tricks or gimmicks, you will be your own man Very Happy

Rules:

You must recruit at the least 20 members to be even considered for the reward, this prevents slackers from winning with only 2 recruits.

You can recruit from anywhere you want but bans from these sources are not going to be compensated.

When you recruit a member, simply reply to this thread with proof of your recruiting them and a moderator or admin will edit this post and keep track of your scores.

If you notice a problem with things please PM a admin or mod for support.

1st: No one (0)
2nd: No one (0)
3rd: No one (0)
4th: No one (0)
5th: No one (0)
6th: No one (0)
7th: No one (0)
8th: No one (0) 
9th: No one (0)
10th: No one (0)
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Another Recruiting Tournament! Empty Re: Another Recruiting Tournament!

Post by RekonZero Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Bump, come on guys VDA is in a slump right now and we need members. We are still the 2nd best academy but with some more members and more posts we can be #1 help us out guys. recruit recruit recruit
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

lol we all recruiit, especially me but i dont do i for the money, i do it to help this academy to become number with the best of my ability.
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down