Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Pls Test Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pls Test Me

Post by Mazma on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello, I am looking for an academy to join and my friends have highly recommended this academy to me. I wish to be tested ASAP in order to become an official memeber of this academy. Thank you and pls respond soon Very Happy
Mazma

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pls Test Me

Post by Gagaga Dark Law on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome to VDA! We really hope you do enjoy your time here. When you come to our academy chat box, we will assign you to a tester who is online at that time. Welcome to VDA, and welcome to the family!

Eren: So you're with your honey, and your making out, and the phone rings. You answer it, and the voice is "What are you doing with my daughter?" You tell the girl and she says "My dad is dead". THEN WHO WAS PHONE!?
Gagaga Dark Law

DA Record : 1-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top