Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test)

3 posters

Go down

BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test) Empty BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test)

Post by Oda Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:46 am

Match Results
(Oda) vs (BooogiDarkness)
(HAT) vs. (Evols)
Result of the Duel:  Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15
-As I am no King of Evols, unlike Nephi, the deck itself seemed like what one would expect from a good Evol deck.
-It isn't exactly how I would run it, I personally would like Singularity at 2 or 3 and not 1, but the deck itself seemed pretty solid.
-The teched in Force Back doesn't seem like it would fit well in a main deck. Sure the card negates a normal/flip summon, but I don't see it being that useful when you could easily have another Singularity instead.
-Thunder-King in the main deck for this seems to be alright, since you are Special Summoning a lot, but it does hurt Diversity a bit.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10
-The deck ran very well, especially for you saying you had a bad hand.
-The deck was consistent when it needed to be, but it seemed like you were top decking often.

Side Deck: 6/10 -
-Having 1 Maxx "C" in the side, and having it be the only one, I see as being an issue. Maxx "C" is a great side card, and having at least 2 in your side is great. I feel that with only 1 and if you side it in, the chance of getting it when you need to makes almost a useless side.
-Mistakes are alright, but I would probably have added in 2 more Debunks instead of the 2 Mistakes. Debunk is by far a better card than Mistake, since Mistake is limited to the decks that it can affect.
-System down doesn't really seem to fit in the side deck that well, especially when you're only running 1 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. Sure System Down helps against the Gear matchup, or any other machine deck, but running it at one and hoping you draw it makes it almost useless.

Extra Deck: 8/10 -
-The extra deck seems pretty solid, the only issues I have with it lie within the Giant Hand. Seeing as how it is a prize card to those who do well at Konami events, I feel that this card shouldn't see play.
-King of the Feral Imps is interesting to say the least, it can help out in tough spots, but you are more than likely better going to Laggia or Dolkka.
-I don't like Soldda at 1, but I can see why you only have it at one because of the one Singularity.

Match Performance Total: 24/35

Use of Cards: 10/10
-You knew exactly what to play and when to play it. It was clear you knew how to play the deck well.
-You could have gamed me in game 3 if you had not gone for an XYZ, even though I would have done the same thing.
-I would have made a Laggia instead of a Dolkka in Game 1, but that's just my personal opinion. Even though I was running HAT, I felt like with my level of backrow, a Laggia would have been the better option.

Concentration: 8/10
-Your eyes were almost always on the duel at hand, even through my stupid jokes and whatnot at the beginning of the duel.
-You let me MST your Soul Drain after saying my target was my set Moralltech.
-You activated Light Imprisoning Mirror before I had even finished my XYZ summon.

Control of the Duel: 4/10
-During Game 1, I was almost always in control of the field. Even though you were able to Exciton my field, I had answers in my hand and regained that control over the game.
-In the beginning of Game 3 you were in complete control, but I was easily able to take it back due to Black Horning your XYZ. From then it seemed like you had a hard time trying to regain control, from top decking and being out of Westlo targets.

Siding Skills: 2/5
-You sided in the Debunk, Soul Drain, and one Light Imprisoning Mirror from the Black Horns and Force Back.
-The Soul Drain was a good side against HAT, since I wouldn't be able to get my Hand Effects or the Artifacts off.
-I would have sided out the Bottomless and would have kept the Black Horns in over Light Imprisoning Mirror and the single Debunk. Light Imprisoning Mirror did hurt a little bit, but I feel like you drew it too late in the game to matter much.
-Debunk at one wouldn't really do much against me, seeing as how you didn't see it the entire game.
-Having the Black Horns would have been better, because it would have stopped me from going into my XYZ plays and would have stopped my Sanctums.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:
It was clear that you know how to play the deck, and play it pretty well. Facing HAT is a hard matchup for almost any deck, and I feel that you preformed well under the circumstances. I would like to apologize for playing HAT, it was my mistake. I feel that with the things I suggested would, hopefully, make the deck a bit more consistent. Nephi is the King of Evols, so if you need help I'm sure he'll be able to tell you a thing or two! I look forward to seeing you around, because you are a capable duelist!

Final Score: 65/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green!
Oda
Oda

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test) Empty Re: BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test)

Post by Dark Angel Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 am

that explanations are epic lol
welcome to green Very Happy
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test) Empty Re: BooogiDarkness Test Results (Tester Test)

Post by Ciphermask Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 am

I see, based on this preliminary run and the way the test was carried out, I have decided that you will not be granted testing privileges at this time. Though you yourself played well, the choice of deck was inappropriate, as we have discussed, and you made a few errors. At the beginning, you played around a bit, which we should avoid in the future. All in all, with some practice Oda, you could become tester. I expect you to work on a few things and I want to see you in my office again once you are ready.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down