Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Soul's Test Results

Go down

Dark Soul's Test Results Empty Dark Soul's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Dark Soul)
(Constellars) vs. (Geargia)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 37/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15 His main deck looks like a typical geargia deck that you would encounter. But to be honest if your going to run Hands in your deck I would run 2 fire hands and 2 Ice hands instead of running 2 fire hands and 1 Ice Hand.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 His deck seemed to flow together rather nicely, but there were a few turns on his end that he didn't really do much and gave me a window to try to get something done.

Side Deck: 8/10 - His side deck looks like a basic side deck for this format, the one change I would make however is swapping out Maxx C for Flying C because I feel it can stop more decks this format and with Maxx C not many decks go off to that extent during this format, but other then that it looked fine.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - His extra deck looks decent, I would probably however take it one of the 101's or 1 of the Excitons and replace it with a Castel because I feel like this card is a very good card for this format and should see use in a lot of decks as a staple

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 33/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 He used the cards that he was given in a pretty good manner, he managed to get some nice cards on the field but he did use up a lot of his resources in a single turn which could of hurt him if the duel had managed to drag on.

Concentration: 10/10 He was dialed in from the start and I made a few minor mistakes just to see if he would catch them which he was able to do in a timely fashion.

Control of the Duel: 10/10 He maintained control throughout both duels and I was rarely able to get something going (It could also be attributed to my dead hands but I digress) but even when I did get something on the field he managed to get rid it of it shortly thereafter.

Siding Skills: 5/5 He made the best possible use of the cards that he had in his side deck.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 83/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down