Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Judgment

+3
Jokerz
Fluff Fluff
~Nickz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Divine Judgment - Page 2 Empty Divine Judgment

Post by Merkabah Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Intro

Life was going as normal in the Neo Domino City after the the threat of Z-One was vanquished . however, on a certain night, the sky was torn and the visage of a temple was visible at the night sky. Then, a giant pillar of light from the heavens strikes the the monument at Daedalus Bridge and a Red-Winged Angel, flanked by 2 female angels, descends from the temple, which dissipated after they landed.

"the time has come to cleanse this world from the filth that has overtaken it"

At the time, only a few citizens saw the event. can they save the world from the Angelic invaders before the Great Cleansing?

Rules

for this roleplay, no XYZ monsters will be allowed. the banlist used will be the actual one, but with Raigeki and BLS-EotB banned.

Decks centered around a synchro-oriented archetype can only use 1 synchro monsters outside their archetype.

Decks focused on Alt. Win Conditions/Chain Burn are strictly forbidden

Shaddols, Burning Abyss, Qliphorts, and M-Heroes are strictly forbidden

Fairy focused decks are forbidden for storyline reasons

each participant must have their own unique deck, once someone has claimed a certain deck, no one can make the same deck.

Character profiles

They must be posted as replies to this topic and contain the following information:

Name:
Personality:
Deck:

please avoid overpowering your characters and try being as descriptive as possible of their background and personality (make sure to make them as realistic as possible).

Last edited by Merkabah on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Merkabah
Merkabah

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Divine Judgment - Page 2 Empty Re: Divine Judgment

Post by Sevencolors Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Mr. Sevexen looks at the cards before him closely... "I hate to have to do this but i swore allegiance to the archangels..." Mr. Sevexon sighed harshly and hopped into his car to chase down the man who had just ran away.
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lusterine Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:48 pm

"Is this guy really following me? Seriously!" Luke exclaimed to himself, "He must really be really desperate! Maybe if I duel him it can slow him down..." To this Luke challenged Mr.Sevexton to a duel.

*Duel start*

Winner - Luke Skylar
Loser - Mr. Sevexton

A third diagusto sphreeze was summoned onto the field and at this point Luke Skylar started to laugh, "The duel is over dear friend, there is nothing you can do." At this point to ensure his victory Luke Skylar activated the card vanitys emptiness to make sure no special summons could be made, he then attaked Mr. Sevexton to win the duel.

From this point Mr. Sevexton faded away, Luke then made a u-turn to go back to the angels, to tell them what happened to their departed servant, hopefully angering them.
Lusterine
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Merkabah Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:22 pm

The three rulers of paradise watched the duel intently, sighing when they saw their champion lose.

"it seems he does not have the fortitude to assist us..." Tethys muttered while sighing.

"What say you, my liege?" asked Athena in worry, gripping her spear tightly, to which Kristya replied

"I will not abandon a follower. so if he does not hold power to stand against his foes..." at that moment a cross of planets appeared in front of him. "COME TO ME, HYPERION!!!" The Archlord screamed and a second pillar of light appeared, bringing forth the titan of the sun

"from this moment forth, you are to aid sevexen in his quest to purge the filth." said Kristya

"Yes, prince of angels" Hyperion nodded and vanished in a burst of light
Merkabah
Merkabah

Back to top Go down

Post by katanoske Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Zero took the hand of Asmodeus and shook it smirking himself, after all it could be interesting and he loved interesting."I'll side with you Asmodeus I feel as if things could get interesting if I stick with you and I like interesting its fun." Zero released his grip on Asmodeus' hand and yawned, it was late and he was still somewhat bored but he was hoping he would now have something slightly fun." Now whats first on this to do list of yours?"
katanoske
katanoske

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2