Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disigma's new leader.

2 posters

Go down

Disigma's new leader. Empty Disigma's new leader.

Post by ~Nickz Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Hey guys, it's Nickz, Disigma Red's dorm Leader! I'm the dorm advisor for you guys, so if you have any issues, concerns, or problems, feel free to just PM me and I'll make sure to get to the issue right away. Disigma Red is already more experienced than other dorms, because we have more exp ,but that doesn't mean other teams are the worst, either.

You guys,The Disigma red dorm is for those experienced duelists who have exp in the game,however I'd like to see you all in Omega purple dorm,therefore I'm here to help you guys become the true duelists that you are, and I will help unlock that potential within all of you, so that next time you get that retest, you'll become an  Omega Purple!

Now, as dorm advisor, I'll be sure to host events that are exclusive for Disigma Red only. That means, no Prism Greens coming in and ruining our fun. No Sphere Blues wandering in and asking to join in. These events will be exclusive to just YOU guys,or more! I will be sure to manage events that are to your liking, so you never feel bored or uncomfortable, and I'll always be open to any suggestions you might have, no matter how weird it may be.

If any member of Disigma Red's feels that they are getting no privileges or any type of unfair treatment, then make sure you come to me, and I'll be sure to fight on your behalf.

Now we've had our fun, but what about the rules? Any continous rule-breaking or violations will result in loss of 50% of DP, as well as varying punishments depending on the severity of the action committed.

Remember guys, I'm here to help you have your fun, and make sure you get the rights you deserve. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the site, or talk to me on DN (Nickstarz).

Have fun and happy Dueling!

Last edited by ~Nickz on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Disigma's new leader. Empty Re: Disigma's new leader.

Post by YoungX Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm

They really should update your profile. It still says Sphere blue.
YoungX
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down