Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GJGAMES12 test report

2 posters

Go down

GJGAMES12 test report Empty GJGAMES12 test report

Post by Shephard Truth Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Match Duel Decks: Harpie vs. Photon Light
Match: 0/15 points

Match Deck Construction: 10/20 points
Match Performance: 3/20 points

Notes on Performance and Deck:

https://i.imgur.com/O0ad23K.png

Light and darkness dragon negates effects of spell, traps and monsters from any places be it from the hand, in the graveyard and on the field. I sent electric virus to take LADD and you did not negate it.

You set while Simorgh was on the field. Remember that Simorgh disables players from setting any cards period. Please read the cards or ask about them. 3 times. Situation resolved, testee now knows it's effect.

Activated Galaxy expedition while they had a monster face down and no level 5 on the field.

Flipped a set card up into defence position.

The deck was good. But not so much as there wasn't much available to get around my plays in the first duel. You should update the deck to work better or continue practicing it or something new.

Single Duel Decks: Blackwings vs.???

Single Duel: 0/5 Points

Single Deck Construction 3/20
Single Performance: 2/10

Notes on Performance and Deck:

https://imgur.com/yIZE2j3

Tried to use effect veiler on Armed wing during damage step in battle phase.

Overall Attitude: 5/5 Points
Different Decks: 5/5 Points

Grand Total: 28/100

Other Notes:

Needs a lot of improvement. I feel rewarded about having you aboard Slifer dorm and I cannot wait for the day you make your way up the Dorms here at Vylon. Congratulations and well played at your best.
You will be assigned to Slifer red.
Shephard Truth
Shephard Truth

DA Record : 0-0-3
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

GJGAMES12 test report Empty Re: GJGAMES12 test report

Post by Sevencolors Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

dorm awarded topic locked
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0