Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

+14
Azaux
JewDoo
ReptilNecrosis
**Gorz The Light**
P94Luger
FallenHeresy
Megaz0rd
Twisted like me?
Angel of Death
wring
PSYK0CH1KN
Ciphermask
Sevencolors
PLivingston
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! Empty Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by PLivingston Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Welcome all, welcome all. This is the world of Duel Monsters! I humbly invite you to my land to where you may feast, meet others, and fornicate in the bushes play childrens card games. The only catch is that you must gain your entrance here. I contradicted myself there, but who cares! You must of course tell me who you are and explain what you do in your spare time. Afterwards you must choose a deck based off of your own personal description! To start, I am an Entomologist who loves trying to figure out how to make the bugs I find better. Bit of a dark scientist. My assistants help me to find the bugs I need and help me to equip the others. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and love to have my bugs battle to see how they work. In turn the perfect deck for me would be Inzektors!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! Empty Niggas

Post by Sevencolors Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 am

I'm a real N*gga! i protect S**t and keep it real..... lol no but really i prefer the finer things in life and enjoy my loving wife and child here at VDA. i would do anything to protect their honor and would do anything for VDA i do enjoy the occasional orgy cup of tea and beating up delinquents. thus the perfect deck for me is LIGHT SWORNS!
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! Empty Re: Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by Ciphermask Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:02 am

Hello my friend. I am glad to be here. I am the one who enjoys watching others dance around and make merry. I make marionettes as a pass time. I also enjoy the company of automatons who help me construct new dolls which I can use to further the merriment of those around me. Most of my dolls may look creepy, but many people find them fun to play around, even if they hold a sinister purpose. As they watch them dance and play, they'll never know my plans until they are put into action. Some of my skills and tricks are sinister in nature (like how my marionettes are made) but I hide a noble side as well. I am rather agreeable and I am willing to give things up for a greater cause. My perfect deck is that which wields the Gimmick Puppets. I am the mad puppeteer who sways to the symphony of my own madness and acts on a whim, but it's time I let my play do the talking.

Last edited by Ciphermask on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! Empty Re: Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:03 am

I am a butcher. I enjoy watching the expendable objects explode violently from my products. It's always pleasing to see a smiling face in my store right before I hand them a large, bleeding chunk of meat. The reason for my desire to chop isn't because I enjoy mutilating mammals mercilessly. No, it is because there is a darker side to me that others may not know. A darker side from what some may call...Dark World. And that is why my deck is Dark World!
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

https://www.youtube.com/user/Odd3ssy

Back to top Go down

Post by wring Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 am

I am a cultist of sorts. One that adheres to my beliefs as a babe would to its mother tit. For I am one with my brothers and they are one with me. We will burn down all that appose us. Everyone that disagrees. Everything that stands in our way. The world will see our point of view and they will believe we will show them the path to righteousness. For we are the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood of the FireFists.
wring
wring

DA Record : 10-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 am

Hello. i am The Angel of Death. i'm a reaper by trade. i travel throughout the world collecting souls, and delivering them to heaven or hell as i see fit. therefor my deck is the Duston deadlock.
after all ashes to ashes, and dust to dust.
Angel of Death
Angel of Death

DA Record : 0-0-0
Location : wherever a soul needs reaping. my DN username is !death!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted like me? Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:47 am

i am hell butterfly i am a collector of ancient artifacts i have spent my whole life collecting and learning about many different artifacts my research has led into some surprising discoveries as of late that the artifacts i have been collecting actually have gr8 power and now i must learn to harness this power for the benefit of all mankind (my deck of course would be artifacts)
Twisted like me?
Twisted like me?

DA Record : 0-0-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 am

Hello I am a professional Methamphetamine dealer. And I play Crystal Beast.
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 am

Megaz0rd wrote:Hello I am a professional Methamphetamine dealer. And I play Crystal Beast.

Okay, that one made me giggle when I read it.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenHeresy Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 am

Hello one and all, it's me, archaeologist extraordinaire. I'm quite intrigued by runes and ancient languages, and have translated many a text of ancient beasts that seem to resemble animals that we see today. Some say I have a bit of an ego, but all it is is that I accept how amazing I am. Of course, the amazing deck that fits perfectly with me is Earthbound Immortal!
FallenHeresy
FallenHeresy

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:49 pm

bump to be seen on the recents
PLivingston
PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Post by P94Luger Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:03 pm

me im a pyromaniac who loves to burn everything to the ground, i love burning stuff and watching flames engulf everything else turning everything into ashes as fast as possible before a someone puts it out. i love the fire and heat that comes with it and wild unpredictability of it all. for the perfect deck is a reckless burn deck >Smile
P94Luger
P94Luger

DA Record : 2-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by **Gorz The Light** Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Im the light that shines upon.I use Lightsworn to bring back Justice to earth.Perfect Deck Lightsworns
**Gorz The Light**
**Gorz The Light**

DA Record : 3-0-2

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenHeresy Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Lightsworns are already being used social. I'm looking forward to this roleplay, it should be interesting.
FallenHeresy
FallenHeresy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReptilNecrosis Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm

I bid thee a good den. My name is ReptilNecrosis, but thee can call me Reptile. I am the one of nobility who wilt protect the weak. I have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and nay, i do not want power, but to set those who have, in their place, so what is my deck dost ye think? It is of course the househhold of nobles! Noble Knights!

Last edited by ReptilNecrosis on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ReptilNecrosis
ReptilNecrosis

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenHeresy Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:40 am

Still going to be a while before this begins unfortunately.
FallenHeresy
FallenHeresy

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 am

If you want it to start sooner, get more people while i try to get permission Very Happy
PLivingston
PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:28 am

I am almighty god and I extract spirits of people from their graves. I also like sending them to earth again, of course in ghost form, but they have to come back to me at night, unless I send my friend Izanagi to watch over them. So, you're probably thinking what do I run? Spirits!
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaux Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Sugar treats that are quite the feat to defeat! When I say 'yum' you're probably gonna a bit... DUMB... So Madolches shall be my choice~.
Azaux
Azaux

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:10 am

Bump for interest
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

https://www.youtube.com/user/Odd3ssy

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenHeresy Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:24 am

Azaux wrote:Sugar treats that are quite the feat to defeat! When I say 'yum' you're probably gonna a bit... DUMB... So Madolches shall be my choice~.

Madolche are awesome, hi five man.
FallenHeresy
FallenHeresy

Back to top Go down

Post by KameronEX Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 am

I'm KameronEX im just a guy who likes to have sex power. I used to play a nice role but now I duel and train in the dark alongside my evil friends. BTW I DON'T LIVE IN THE WOODS. I love to torture noobs with my cards. NOT IN THE SEXSIST WAY. I allways loved to play with toys untill Yuma stole them! That's why i became evil. I'm one of the bariens. Nice to meet you  Twisted Evil . I allso like cake, warm hugs, summer, AAaannd  makennn FRIENDSSSSS  Evil or Very Mad . That's why I use Gimmick puppets. Because I'm a barian. PM ME FOR SEX
KameronEX
KameronEX

DA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shephard Truth Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 am

The sky is endless. Come forth my ladies, let us strike down our foes from above!

My name is Caius, I spend more of my time around my girls. I created a system that allowed me to draw out the monsters from my cards and allow them to live out of them and to return when i dueled, and because of this, I have my own sky fortress hovering over the world. It's pretty great.

I play harpies.
Shephard Truth
Shephard Truth

DA Record : 0-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:09 pm

KameronEX wrote:I'm KameronEX im just a guy who likes to have sex power. I used to play a nice role but now I duel and train in the dark alongside my evil friends. BTW I DON'T LIVE IN THE WOODS. I love to torture noobs with my cards. NOT IN THE SEXSIST WAY. I allways loved to play with toys untill Yuma stole them! That's why i became evil. I'm one of the bariens. Nice to meet you  Twisted Evil . I allso like cake, warm hugs, summer, AAaannd  makennn FRIENDSSSSS  Evil or Very Mad . That's why I use Gimmick puppets. Because I'm a barian. PM ME FOR SEX

Gimmick Puppets have already been taken. I request that you choose a new deck.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by KameronEX Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Ciphermask wrote:
KameronEX wrote:I'm KameronEX im just a guy who likes to have sex power. I used to play a nice role but now I duel and train in the dark alongside my evil friends. BTW I DON'T LIVE IN THE WOODS. I love to torture noobs with my cards. NOT IN THE SEXSIST WAY. I allways loved to play with toys untill Yuma stole them! That's why i became evil. I'm one of the bariens. Nice to meet you  Twisted Evil . I allso like cake, warm hugs, summer, AAaannd  makennn FRIENDSSSSS  Evil or Very Mad . That's why I use Gimmick puppets. Because I'm a barian. PM ME FOR SEX

Gimmick Puppets have already been taken. I request that you choose a new deck.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KameronEX
KameronEX

DA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next