Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

+14
Azaux
JewDoo
ReptilNecrosis
**Gorz The Light**
P94Luger
FallenHeresy
Megaz0rd
Twisted like me?
Angel of Death
wring
PSYK0CH1KN
Ciphermask
Sevencolors
PLivingston
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! - Page 2 Empty Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by PLivingston Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome all, welcome all. This is the world of Duel Monsters! I humbly invite you to my land to where you may feast, meet others, and fornicate in the bushes play childrens card games. The only catch is that you must gain your entrance here. I contradicted myself there, but who cares! You must of course tell me who you are and explain what you do in your spare time. Afterwards you must choose a deck based off of your own personal description! To start, I am an Entomologist who loves trying to figure out how to make the bugs I find better. Bit of a dark scientist. My assistants help me to find the bugs I need and help me to equip the others. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and love to have my bugs battle to see how they work. In turn the perfect deck for me would be Inzektors!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by KameronEX Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:46 pm

KameronEX wrote:
Ciphermask wrote:
KameronEX wrote:I'm KameronEX im just a guy who likes to have sex power. I used to play a nice role but now I duel and train in the dark alongside my evil friends. BTW I DON'T LIVE IN THE WOODS. I love to torture noobs with my cards. NOT IN THE SEXSIST WAY. I allways loved to play with toys untill Yuma stole them! That's why i became evil. I'm one of the bariens. Nice to meet you  Twisted Evil . I allso like cake, warm hugs, summer, AAaannd  makennn FRIENDSSSSS  Evil or Very Mad . That's why I use Gimmick puppets. Because I'm a barian. PM ME FOR SEX

Gimmick Puppets have already been taken. I request that you choose a new deck.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well I like playn with fire so I'll take Hazy Flame (for all u flamers Wink and hot chicks )
KameronEX
KameronEX

DA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world of Duel Monsters!

Post by JewDoo Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 am

Bumping
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by **Gorz The Light** Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:43 am

So Lightsworn Were Used.Ok Im The Ruler Of Light And Dark.I Bring Chaos To Ur Imagination.Perfect Deck Chaos Twilight.
**Gorz The Light**
**Gorz The Light**

DA Record : 3-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Thank you for bumping this up Social. I'd like to see this roleplay tournament get some more attention to it.

Last edited by Ciphermask on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by **Gorz The Light** Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 am

I Will See What Can I Do
**Gorz The Light**
**Gorz The Light**

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:01 am

They Are Dragons Of Sky,Each Of Them Represents One Element
They are D-Rulers...
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel

DA Record : 3-0-5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 pm

All right, it looks like we are almost ready for this event. I would like to ask people's opinions on it first though. I'd like us to use something similar to what Cloud suggested on this. He suggested that whenever two people dueled for the event, the winner would choose what happens in the story. The idea I have is that we would have a thread for the wins and losses where the winner would be confirmed, and then threads for sub plots or a main plot. We could write a little bit at a time and give people a chance to control what happens. Any comments or suggestions?

Last edited by Ciphermask on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Ciphermask wrote:All right, it looks like we are almost ready for this event. I would like to ask people's opinions on it first though. I'd like us to use something similar to what CloudTail suggested on this. He suggested that whenever two people dueled for the event, the winner would choose what happens in the story. The idea I have is that we would have a thread for the wins and losses where the winner would be confirmed, and then threads for sub plots or a main plot. We could write a little bit at a time and give people a chance to control what happens. Any comments or suggestions?

This works perfectly. All we need is just people who would take their time to make sure everything goes smoothly. As long as this is met, everything else is cake.
Pear
Pear

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 pm

All right, I plan to get this event rolling as soon as I get my RP Assistants. So I wish for anyone who believes themselves qualified to apply. You don't need to be a good duelist, you just need to be motivated and have some imagination. I feel like this is just the event to get RP rolling. Also, I'd like more people to sign up for this event, it's always more fun if more people join in.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by **Gorz The Light** Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm

i would post another one but i posted so its just pointless.
**Gorz The Light**
**Gorz The Light**

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

All right, as soon as I get my RP Assistants, I will be making a hybrid event of this and Cloud's idea. There will be an official sign up thread soon, so keep your eyes open for it. Also, don't forget to apply for RP Assistant, I haven't chosen yet. You can find the application thread I made in the Announcements section, anyone can apply.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:09 am

So whens this going to happen?
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm

I am currently putting it on hold until after the YCS finishes, I understand your wish to get it underway, the fact is with me having to help manage several places at once and the majority of our event managers not pitching in, we can only handle a few things at a time. I am also currently working on a blue tourney.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2