Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office

+4
Ciphermask
PSYK0CH1KN
Pear
Sevencolors
8 posters

Go down

Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office Empty Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office

Post by Sevencolors Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello there Blue Dorm. I am your new leader. I am here to look over you and handle all your problems and yada rada hada rada yada. blah blah bleh blah rada hada rada. Got that? GOOD! Now onto the important stuff!

RULES
1. Any and all arguments involving ANY Blue member at all will be punished as an argument can be avoided by simply not talking at all. So long as you do no more than discuss we will have no problem. 
2. ANY/ALL lessons taught in blue dorm will first be OK'd by me. if a Lesson is posted without my approval i will delete it as soon as i see it.
3. Have a good day! Bad Days are forbidden. 

Dailies

1. I will try to post a daily sort of "News" to keep you posted on the happenings and suggest what you should do on the current Day at VDA. 

So long as the rules are followed we will be ok. the rules are apt to change at any moment so keep posted on what new in the dorm of BLUE

Assistants of Sphere dorm!

Fangirl
My right hand lady! If i'm not here then you talk to her! She will have all my powers while i'm gone and will assist me while i'm here! respect my wife and i respect you! GG  man

Last edited by Seven-Kun on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office Empty Re: Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office

Post by Pear Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:23 pm

OMG NO!

I object to this. I am Sphere's king D:< Pffft, fine. I will be your second in command o3o.
Pear
Pear

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office Empty Re: Cipher's Super Special Awesome Office

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Best office!
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

DA Record : 7-0-7

https://www.youtube.com/user/Odd3ssy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:57 am

All right then, I asked old Seven here after he was demoted and he said it would be okay if I took over for him. If you guys are okay with me being head of Sphere Blue, let me know and we'll make this official.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 am

i aagree ciphermaks that you should be sphere boss, however, seven can be green boss, inst that fair?
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 am

supdesup wrote:i aagree ciphermaks that you should be sphere boss, however, seven can be green boss, inst that fair?
Seven got demoted, he's not even a staff member, and that's why we need new dorm leader.
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Well then, I'll make sure to try and keep you guys moving. I'll look to getting some business going on for you and see I can't get a teacher to right you up some optional homework.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Request approved.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 pm

BEST OFFICE PART TWO!
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 pm

All right, if any blues have issues, you can come to me, or one of my assistants.

1. Serene can contact me if you need me.
2. Psyko, I want you to keep me informed about goings on in blue.
3. If Fangirl is around and neither of my assistants or an admin are on, please refer to her.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

PSYK0 WILL DO HIS DUTY DUNGEON MASTER SIR!
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by PSYK0CH1KN Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 am

I FORGOT TO ASK!
Spoiler:
Click if you dare:
PSYK0CH1KN
PSYK0CH1KN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:22 am

There will be cookies, as I am the snack director.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down