Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supdesup's Retest Results

2 posters

Go down

Supdesup's Retest Results Empty Supdesup's Retest Results

Post by Ciphermask Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Match Results
Ciphermask vs Supdesup
Gimmick Puppet vs. Constellar
Result of the Duel: Tester 0/2 - Testee 2/0
Winner: Testee

Deck Rating Total: 23/30
Main Deck Structure: 8/10

Main Deck Synergy: 5/5

Side Deck: 6/10 -
I feel like it included some good cards, but a few of them seemed like random burns that weren't needed. Spell Shattering Arrow is arguable as a side card, Fairy Wind also seems a little odd. These both seem to connect to a misplay that the testee attempted to make...

Extra Deck: 4/5 -
The extra deck was fairly typical and nothing seems out of the ordinary, however, I feel like it could've used a thing or two, but nothing worth a major demotion on points.

Notes on Deck:
The deck was fairly solid, a lot of typical things of then Constellar style. It has counters that come in handy in the main deck and provides plenty of protection against backrow, which is again typical of Constellar. the use of Seven Tools of the Bandit was a nice touch. The single Vanities emptiness was odd, as by itself it isn't much, but this is preference and I can't count off for it.

Match Performance Total: 15/30

Use of Cards: 7/10

Concentration: 0/10
Thought Effect Veiler activated in the grave and took it back because LIM was out, took a while to figure out Necro Doll's condition and ended up wasting a Black Horn of Heaven on a Felgrand, tried to use an effect and forgot LIM, forgot what Fiendish Chain was on and tried to attack me, didn't actually make the move, but they thought that Pleiades effect could negate a spell effect (not a continuous spell).

Control of the Duel: 4/5

Siding Skills: 4/5
I didn't notice anything in round 2 and I wasn't given proof of siding, but it wasn't much needed. I will count off for the lack of proof, because there were possible things that could've been sided to help.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance:
The testee played well enough and used counters as they were needed. I avoided using a strong play round one to see what they would do in response to a 101, and they didn't disappoint. Attention was continuously a problem as a multitude of misplays were made. They won, but those misplays make all of the difference in a duel. I find it hard to grade performance when it was based on a deck that will normally make the same moves each time, but I could see the testee's style shine. Near the beginning, the testee also took the time to ask me a random question not pertaining to the duel or even Yugioh in general.

Final Score: 40/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green
You did well, but you really need to work on your attention. You are deserving of the rank you hold, but you need to work on your questionable plays to truly improve. You have a good teacher in Rusty, so I suggest you learn well from him.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Supdesup's Retest Results Empty Re: Supdesup's Retest Results

Post by Mani Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

sure will, i understand now what my problem is and wont get cocky anymore, and you are right! rusty is awesome
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm

supdesup wrote:sure will, i understand now what my problem is and wont get cocky anymore, and you are right! rusty is awesome
Great to hear, I know you have the ability to improve and I'm glad that you are willing.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:56 pm

thx, rusty sais theres a long way to go and il eventually reach it..... this didnt let my hope go! my aim is still omega and it will stay like that.
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down