Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

karma123's test results.

Go down

karma123's test results. Empty karma123's test results.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs darkmagican99
Baby Racoons vs. Cyber Dragon
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 2) - (Testee: 1)

Deck Rating Total: 17/30
Main Deck Structure: 8/10
The deck is pretty good, although I would run honest in main and I would run the other 3 limited traps over the DNA surgeries (they are a side card) and a dimensional prison. I wouldn't run one day of peace either.

Main Deck Synergy: 4/5
Works well.

Side Deck: 2/10 - It is just a bunch of traps that you aren't running in the main mostly, I would change it to a side deck that can actually stop the meta decks/popular decks.

Extra Deck: 3/5 -
Too many fusions, I would run less so that you can have more variety with your XYZs and synchros.
Notes on Deck:
Main deck is good, I would work on your side a lot and change the extra a bit. Maybe you could remove the birdman, so you can remove the synchros altogether, so you can run more XYZs without having to take away too many fusions.

Match Performance Total: 16/30

Use of Cards: 8/10
No real problems here. You often had a lance to stop me, although you used one or two pointlessly. You managed to use torrential at a good time. The DNA surgery was also used at a good time.

Concentration: 4/10
You didn't realise that it had been 3 turns since using cyber network until I told you.
You left an honest in attack mode, when you should've bounced it back to hand.
Few rulings errors, like when you questioned me using bottomless when you summoned muliple monsters.

Control of the Duel: 3/5
Was good, although it was only really lance and the fact cyber dragon has a decent attack value.

Siding Skills: 1/5
You sided in Honest which is good (should be in main anyway), but you sided out DNA surgery, which clealry would've hindered me a bit, as we saw in the later duels, for a not very good card.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:
If you had a good side you would've been in prism. Just keep trying and get a bit better with rulings and I'm sure you'll get there in no time.

Final Score: 36/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down