Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enraged! Test Results

Go down

Enraged! Test Results Empty Enraged! Test Results

Post by Ephemeral Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Match Results
(Ephemeral) vs (Enraged!)
(Constellars) vs. (Blackwings)
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 1) - (Testee: 2)

Deck Rating Total: 19/30

Main Deck Structure: 9/10
You have the main deck structure down for a Blackwing deck; everything in it looks standard and solid. I'm not so sure about the two Kochis; although you seemed to utilize them well, there were a couple of instances where they served as dead weight and had no function to your Synchro Summoning. Apart from that, everything else appears to be fine. I'd try to find some room for a Lance here or there.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/5
Everything in the main deck appears to synergize well. No issues here.

Side Deck: 0/10
Had no side deck.

Extra Deck: 5/5
Extra looks all good, although you might wanna try a few Synchro 8s, such as Thought Ruler Archfiend or Stardust Spark.

Notes on Deck: Everything in the deck looks fine... except the side. That side deck is what really brought you down in this area. If you had a side deck, your score would have been much, much higher.

Match Performance Total: 21/30

Use of Cards: 9/10
Testee used his cards to his advantage most of the time, and put me at a disadvantage in several instances. Did well in this aspect.

Concentration: 9/10
Tried to Synchro with a Kochi that was Special Summoned at one point.

Control of the Duel: 3/5
For the most part, control of the duel often shifted back and forth, but you managed to gain control towards the end and won the last duel.

Siding Skills: 0/5
No side deck, no siding.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance: You have good potential, but the lack of a side deck is what really brought you down. You could have honestly scored into Disigma if you had a proper side deck. I'm sure you'll be able to get it next time.

Final Score: 46/70

40-59 places you in Prism Green

Welcome to Prism!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down