Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JamieM's Test Results

Go down

JamieM's Test Results Empty JamieM's Test Results

Post by Gagaga Dark Law Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Match Result
DexGames vs JamieM
(Gagagas vs Spirits)
Result of the duel: (Tester 2, Testee 1)

Deck Rating Total:

Main Deck Structure: 7/10
The deck is pretty solid for a spirit deck. The only problem with the deck was that during the span of 3 duels during the match, I only saw a total of 4 different monster cards from your main deck. The other cards weren't really being used too much which could have helped you out in the long run.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10
Almost all the cards support each other well.

Side Deck 5/10
The point of a side deck is in matches, you can put in new cards to counter other cards or archetypes in your opponent's deck. Your side deck doesn't really do that very well. You need to think of the strong archetypes like Fire Fists you may face.

Extra Deck 5/5

Notes on Deck: Again, while variety with good synergy is shown through the deck itself, I did not see that in the match. The deck itself is good, just try not to rely on 2 cards to win the game for you.

Match Performance: 19/30

Use of Cards: 6/10
Not much variety shown whatsoever, and really relied on 2 monster cards to win the game.

Concentration: 9/10

Control of Duel: 3/5
I really had control of the duel almost the whole time. A couple bad draws on my part and he was able to take advantage and get that one win.

Siding Skills: 2/5

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance: Again, try not to rely so much on a select few cards for your deck. You are a good duelist, but just a little more deck work with a little better side would do wonders for you. You were SO close to getting into Disigma with this test, work just a tiny bit harder and you will get Disigma next time!

Final Score:  58/70

40-59 gets you Prism Green

Welcome to Prism Green!
Gagaga Dark Law
Gagaga Dark Law

DA Record : 1-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down