Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration for my team: Artists of execution

+8
ThunderChidori
vasko12345
ab9999
Mani
Dark Angel
PLivingston
Fangirl
RekonZero
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Registration for my team: Artists of execution - Page 2 Empty Registration for my team: Artists of execution

Post by RekonZero Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Team Leader: RekonZero

Team Captain: ThunderChidori

Main Team:

1. RekonZero (Admin)
  2. Fangirl (Moderator)
  3. ThunderChidori (Tester)
  4. Dark Angel (Tester)
  5. PLivingston (Teacher)
  6. ab9999 (Prism Green)

Waiting on the bench:

1. Vasko12345 (Prism Green)
  2. supdepro (Prism Green)
  3. Jason1637 (Sphere Blue)

Hello Guest, If you are looking to join the Artists of execution you must contact the team leader or team captain of the team requesting a try out. The quickest way to get a response is to simply reply to this thread, as i will be checking it daily for new recruits. The try out will consist of a 2/3 match duel and the grading rubric will be that of our academy (Minus the ruling test). To successfully pass and join our team you must score at least a 50 or higher out of a possible 90. You may try out as many times as you please but until you reach that score you will not be considered a member of the Artists of execution. Once you try out and fail the test you are required to wait 1 week from the day you took the test to do a re-test.

Keep in mind, the leader and captain will have the power to pick or kick anyone we want so even if the spots are already taken feel free to continue to try out, if we think your better then one of our already listed members we might think about replacing them. (for inactivity reasons, or personal problems within the team)

***PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING A TEST***

Betrayal to the Artists of execution will result in a permanent ban and betrayal can vary from giving enemy teams info on our team to trash talking the team. So be careful to what you do while being apart of the team.

We accept all registered ranked users in the academy even if you are just Sphere blue.

The Artists of execution are mainly looking for the best duelist and we prefer these quality's

• Good strategy
  • Good deck builds
  • Experience
  • War hero's (experienced war duelists)
  • Knows ruling
  • Knows counter decks for most if not all decks

***PLEASE REQUEST A TEST IN THIS FORMAT***

Code:
DN Name:
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss:
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp:
What can you bring to the Artists of execution:
Why do you wish to join us:
Deck type/specialty's:
Activity on VDA:

***RULES***

1. Dont spam try out requests, we will see it when we can and contact you ASAP.
  2. No fighting with other team mates or rivals if you make it on the team.
  3. No giving out information about the team to anyone on the outside (WARNING: you may be kicked and banned for suspicion or proof of breaking this rule.)
  4. If you are inactive from the team for a long period of time you will be replaced.
  5. Respect high ranked officials, disrespect will result in a instant kick and you may not be able to rejoin
  6. Once you become a member, you may receive messages requesting practice times. Failure to respond or read the message within a week after the practice day will force suspicion about your "activity" for the team.
  7. During war time, the leader will be keeping track of the wins and losses of all members. You may receive messages warning you about your low records, you may be replaced after a certain point of failure.
  8. Follow all the rules.

All are welcome to try out but only the best will proceed, do you have what it takes to become a soul member of the elite dueling force that is the Artists of execution? Test your skills and find out.

Last edited by RekonZero on Sat May 03, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Registration for my team: Artists of execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration for my team: Artists of execution

Post by RekonZero Fri May 02, 2014 9:54 pm

as soon as we get 3 teams up and running with full rosters
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Registration for my team: Artists of execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration for my team: Artists of execution

Post by Mani Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 am

So i am ment to get tested by rekon right?
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm

You may now start declaring wars against other official teams!
Wrath
Wrath

DA Record : 2-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by wring Tue May 06, 2014 6:57 pm

DN Name: wring
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss: 383/320
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp: 939/1627
What can you bring to the Artists of execution: My skill.
Why do you wish to join us: Because I need a team with teammates who share the same goals as myself
Deck type/specialty's: Any deck I can pick it up and play it
Activity on VDA: Almost daily asides from this last week
wring
wring

DA Record : 10-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 pm

We need to declare war! SOMEONE DECLARE WAR! I AM BLOODTHRSTY!!!  Twisted Evil 
ab9999
ab9999

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Wed May 07, 2014 2:28 am

wring, you are accepted. as of now you are in the first seat of the bench for the next spot that opens up.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2