Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos' test results

3 posters

Go down

Chaos' test results Empty Chaos' test results

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Chaos
Battlin' Boxers vs. Herald of 'negate'
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 37/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15 - 3 Megami, 3 Senju, and 3 Sonic are way too much imo. Aside from that its just like the Herald deck from the Europe YCS 2014 or w/e that focused on using Spirits as support.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - It flows together pretty well. You had stuff whenever you needed it. Not like I had much to oppose whatever you drew.

Side Deck: 8/10 - I don't really see much of a point of Gorz as I can't see how that'd hinder an opponents deck. The Royal Decrees I can see but not at 3. Same with Vanity. You're better off taking out 1 of each of those and throwing in something else such as Debunk, D.D. Crow, or Nobleman of Crossout.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - You have M7 but the only way to bring it out would be overlaying two Heralds which would be unrealistically retarded. I'd toss in an Omega if I were you. There's also a lot better options in the world than Utopia.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^

Match Performance Total: 30/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - The deck runs itself. It's kinda hard to tell where any skill is. I once gave a Herald deck to my friend for a war and he took the last heart from the other team with no prior Herald experience at all because the deck is that easy. Herald hate aside, you did well with what you had.

Concentration: 8/10 - Missed the fact that even after you destroy Glassjaw via his own effect that it results in a replay and you could go in for another attack. Not that 800 was a big deal, but its something that still should be done. Not like you have to worry about traps.

Control of the Duel: 10/10 - "herald negate" Game 1 I opened 2 Glassjaw and Chameleon. Next draw was 3rd Glassjaw. The Chameleon would have helped but Herald happened so no. Game 2 I opened just as horrid. Both games you 101'd me. Wouldn't have been a problem either game if Herald wasn't sitting there negating everything.

Siding Skills: 2/5 - You sided Decree and that's dandy and all but why not Vanity? You toss shit from hand with Herald so you could sit on Herald and Vanity while I could literally do nothing. I didn't even have a good trap base either games so Decree wouldn't have done you anything good. I can see logic behind it but Vanity woulda been a much better pick.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^^

Final Score: 82/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Prism Green
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Chaos' test results Empty Re: Chaos' test results

Post by ~Nickz Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Welcome to VDA
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:16 pm

What are you on about fl0f, the one at the wcq had 3 of all of those.
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down