Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elemental Tournament has begun!

+15
Entr0py
Ephemeral
Dark Angel
Hero
Nephilim
Megaz0rd
PLivingston
Carly
D-Boyzachu100
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Ryuk
Fluff Fluff
NmbrHntr
Grimlock
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty The Elemental Tournament has begun!

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am

After a huger liking to this tournament than I thought, sign ups have gone great. I have a lack of time that I probably won't be able to upload this in a timely fashion tomorrow (today for me really) so I'm putting up this thread now. Due to the mass amount of people ready in a shorter amount of time than expected, I am hereby starting the Elemental Tournament.

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Elemen10

So here are the rules that will be administered throughout this tournament;

1. Decks will be restricted to a single element. This means that your MAIN DECK, SIDE DECK, AND EXTRA DECK can only consist of monsters that have one element in common. (Ex: If you're on the Fire team, all of your monsters in all three decks must be Fire attribute.)  Decks are locked. If any proof of change to ones deck has been brought to surface, that individual will be disqualified.

2. The use of Light/Dark monsters are not allowed, as they are not elements and they never will be. If any use of Light/Dark monsters are seen/used within a match, that match does not count and the loss goes to whoever used the mentioned Light/Dark cards.

3. The tournament is TCG/OCG legal. The following decks will be banned from use in this tournament: Qliphorts, Geargia, Madolche, Mermails, and Fire Fist. The use of any of these cards are not allowed. No, you can't run Geargiagear in your Karakuri deck. The use of alternate win conditions (burn/Exodia/stall) are also banned.

4. All duels will be in match format. There is no specific tournament tree or anything, so you may freely go out and duel whoever your three other element opponents are on your own time. Please refrain from killing off your own team. You can do it if you want tho lol.

5. Single hearts.

6. Please refrain from any trash talking in duels.

7. No use of "Barrier Statue" cards.

8. Trap monsters are prohibited if they conflict with your deck. (Ex: If you have a Metal Reflect Slime in a Fire based deck, it's conflicting attributes.) Trap monsters can only be used if they match up with the attribute of which you're dueling for. This means that Embodiment of Apophis can only be used in Earth decks. The same rule applies to tokens or cards that disburse different attribute tokens than your own team's. Dandylion, and other cards like it, are banned.

As stated in the rules, the tournament takes place by dueling other members on your own time. This doesn't mean dodge a duel because you "don't feel like dueling." I understand some people are busy, but there's a difference between that and intentionally not dueling. If people aren't on chatbox, find them on DN or private message them. Don't wait around and say "oh well nobodys on." Take the initiative to go out and find them yourself. "Idk their DN name." Go to their profiles and look for it. A fucking toaster has the intelligence to do it and I greatly hope you do too. If repeated dodging occurs among members, inform me and I'll take action. Each person has a minimum of 5 days to duel. After that, I'm disqualifying those who haven't taken part in a single duel. When you win a match, post a screenshot to this thread and say the score so I can record the progress of the tournament accordingly.

The winning team of this tournament will split a 2k DP prize. If your team has 5 members on it at the end, then the prize is split in 5ths, so 400 DP each. Likewise, a sole victor will receive all 2k DP. Optionally, if a team wants to compete among those left on their own team, a tournament tree (or match if its only like 2 people) can be administered by myself. From there, if a sole victor is left in this tournament, they will be awarded not only the DP, but a dorm rank up. If the individual is a Disigma Red, then they have an opportunity to be tested for Omega Purple.

Let the slaughter commence, and good luck to those parties involved.

Team Wind: WINNER
Gabriel - HIV/AIDS/Herpes (6 wins)
Sevencolors - Gusto
RustyGloves - Mecha Phantom Beasts (1 win)
Entr0py - Mist Valley
Sean_Drew - Armed Dragons

Team Fire: Dead
Nephilim - Evols
jackachu - Jurracs
PL - Blaze
Ryuk - Fire Kings (2 wins)
Dark Angel - Battlin' Boxers

Team Water: Dead
Sasukat - Sharks
Hero - Water Heros
Grimlock - Gishki (4 wins)
ab9999 - Ice Barriers
fl0f - Cloudians (1 win)

Team Earth: Dead
Nmbr - Raccoons
Fangirl - Heavy Sams
Missy - Psychic
Ephemeral - Traptrix (1 win)
Megaz0rd - Rock Stun

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 15 times in total
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:53 am

First Blood for team wind 2-0 vs Ab in the water tribe
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!

Post by Grimlock Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Pls remember to either have a screenshot or a person to confirm the duel.
Grimlock
Grimlock

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 pm

2-1 v Nmbr

The Elemental Tournament has begun! XqWPNYe
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:57 pm

He didn't use Cloudians but w/e gg
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Nmbr pls

The Elemental Tournament has begun! 7D9mnmV
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Fl0f pls

The Elemental Tournament has begun! ClfgcIb
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Fine you win p_p

Edit: You've been avenged, lost to Ryuk 2-0. Fucking hate that fire chicken
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:50 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEE
2-0 Flof , confirms and
Look at all those chicken =D
Ryuk
Ryuk

DA Record : 2-0-2

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Got Missy from Tribe Earth 2-0
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:10 am

Got Vingston From the Fire Tribe 2-0
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by PimpinEveryNubInSlifer Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:Nmbr pls

The Elemental Tournament has begun! 7D9mnmV
Bullshit, turbulance is one of the cloudians no cloudian deck runs.
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer

DA Record : 0-0-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:18 am

Got jackachu from the Fire Tribe 2-1
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:35 am

Beat Sean_Drew 2-0
Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 am

Beat Ryuk fire tribe 2-1
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 am

Gab is diqualified.

The Elemental Tournament has begun! T5jdcBc
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 am

Ryuk and me both decided to let it slide and it dint affect the outcome of any of my duels, if i get DQ for this its stupid and ur basically letting the WInd team lose, given that the Fire team has Neph with Evols and Dark angel with Boxers thats a way to ruin an event dawg. it was an honest mistake Sad
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:26 am

Well the rules say are pretty clear. You agreed to them upon entering the tournament mistake or not Gabe. And have some faith in your team lol
Carly
Carly

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:28 am

right and rules cant be bent? How am i supposed to have hope there running decks that cant compete with insane decks like evols. Again honest mistake had 0 effect on the tournay Ryuk let it slide, i told him to act as if it was never there he agreed. Where is the problem?
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:30 am

Gabriel wrote:right and rules cant be bent? How am i supposed to have hope there running decks that cant compete with insane decks like evols. Again honest mistake had 0 effect on the tournay Ryuk let it slide, i told him to act as if it was never there he agreed. Where is the problem?
You directly broke the rules. That's how. Whether it had an effect on the Duel or not, it is still breaking the rules.
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 am

The Fl0f has spoken!
Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 am

I'm just saying Gabe it isn't my decision to make but we all followed the rules and I know it was a honest mistake. But rules are rules and everyone else followed them. Its u to Fluff though
Carly
Carly

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:36 am

w/e u guys are being Grimm AF Fluff said its chill lets get on with it
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:38 am

Gabriel wrote:w/e u guys are being Grimm AF Fluff said its chill lets get on with it

No one is being grimm, we are following the rules
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:51 am

Problem is over with, Fluff excused it like any normal host would T_T
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next