Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gem-Harpie Test Results

Go down

Gem-Harpie Test Results Empty Gem-Harpie Test Results

Post by Ojama Bin Ladin Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Match Results
(Ojama Bin Ladin) vs (Gem-Harpie)
(Heros) vs. (Harpies)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 38/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15
Very solid deck build. Has nice consistency and at the same time nice defense. I love the noden combos, and i do think its much more consistent than pet dragon. Couple things I would change. One I would run just a few more staple traps, or at least a warning. Solemn Warning is way too good of a card to miss. Your backrow also has zero monster negation traps which can quickly be your downfall. Also consider karma cut. As shown in BA's karma does pretty well in the current format and can be used to put hysteric sign in grave.I honestly have no clue why you run blizzard falcon.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10
The deck was consistent and spammed monsters every turn. Did not really have anyway of stopping my plays though.

Side Deck: 8/10 -
Pretty solid side deck, but you dont have anything for xyz spammers. Maxx "C" and Flying "C" are great cards that work for the meta and rogue decks. Your side deck does not really stop rogue decks (except veiler).

Extra Deck: 8/10 -
Good except for two things. One take out Mavelus and run two Noden. Noden does very well in your deck and can lead to an instant rank 4 just with a card in grave. Mavelus may be winged beast wind, but you dont really require an extra lv 4 winged beast wind. Two, I dont suggest running two zerofyne. Alot of the xyz summoning you did required Noden, and Noden cant be used for zerofyne or chidori (but chidori reel good). I suggest giant hand, exciton, rhapsody, or another good generic rank 4.

Notes on Deck:
Overall nice to see something new. I'm a harpie fan and Noden masde your deck interesting. Cool.

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 9/10
The testee knew his cards well and what to combo with. At first I thought him mad for going dweller with noden, and then I remembered Noden was a water. This gave him a strong grave stopper for game.

Concentration: 6/10
Despite two minor misplays, the testee was well concentrated. In my summon of exciton, the testee and I had an equal number of cards in hand. Yet the testee wasted a perfectly good bottomless, and allowed me to bait backrow and go for the A Hero Lives. Also, in an attempt to test the testee, I activated Anki's effect after destroying an Ojama Token. The testee did not catch this until after I explained that tokes do not go to grave.

Control of the Duel: 8/10
Game 1 was completely the testee. Game 2 I had field advantage the majority of the time. And Game 3 was half and half. Nice Job.

Siding Skills: 4/5
For what you had, you sided perfectly. Cursed Seal is a good way to send Sign to grave, and destroy Mask Change. However, the two shadow-imps I debate on. Shadow-Imps do shut down the primary card of heros, shadow mist. But that is still one card. Shadow-Imp does not neg continuous effects, so it would have no effect on Dark Law's banishing.

Ruling Test Score: -/10

Notes on Performance:
Overall nice duel, I had fun myself.

Final Score: 71/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Ra Yellow
Ojama Bin Ladin
Ojama Bin Ladin

DA Record : 9-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down