Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MattTheBossYT's Test Results

Go down

MattTheBossYT's Test Results Empty MattTheBossYT's Test Results

Post by YoungX Sun May 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Match Results
(YkDuel) vs (MattTheBossYT)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs. (Spell Counters)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 10/45
Main Deck Structure: 6/15 - The Seal of Orichalchos seems random in a spell counter deck. Also have 3 Endymion, the master magician can really brick you. 1 fissure is odd when compared to having 2 smashing ground. I would at least recommend Raigeki since, well its raigeki. 2 Dark hole can also back fire sometimes.
Main Deck Synergy: 4/10 - As a spell counter deck, I can see some plays that work, and others that would work if you had the materials necessary. I can see a situation where you use exemplar to summon monsters such as summoner monk.
Side Deck: 0/10 - No side
Extra Deck: 0/10 - No Extra Deck. Running an extra deck would really help since you can probably make some synchro and xyz plays.

Match Performance Total: 12/35
Use of Cards: 4/10 - Said he recently made spell counters. Sometimes he forgot card effects for his own cards like not adding 2 spell counters to exemplar when activating spell power grasp on it.
Concentration: 4/10 - Made several misplays: Tried to use Spell Power Grasp on Defender when it already has a spell counter, Destroyed Defender after using effect to remove spell counter, when I used mind crush on Spell Power Grasp he went to his deck to ditch a Spell Power Grasp.
Control of the Duel: 4/10 - There was little control for him, which turned into big control for me.
Siding Skills: 0/5 - Did not side due to no side deck.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 4/10 (1 for each correct answer)

Final Score: 26/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red.

Don't let the score make you feel bad about yourself. Everyone starts somewhere and the academy is here to teach you how to be a better duelist. In time, perhaps you can retest and find yourself in a much higher dorm. In the mean time, welcome to VDA and I hope you enjoy your stay.
YoungX
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down