Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbsbro's Test Results

Go down

newbsbro's Test Results Empty newbsbro's Test Results

Post by RedactedEntry Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 am

Match Results
RedactedEntry vs newbsbro
Evilswarm vs. Elemental Heroes
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 4/45

Main Deck Structure: 2/15 - Sixty cards, outdated monsters (burstinatrix, clayman), useless spells (magical mallet, Different Dimension Capsule). The size of the deck should be reduced by twenty cards, and the monsters should be completely replaced with faster cards (i.e. shadow mist).

Main Deck Synergy: 0/10 - Did not function well at all. This was probably most due to the size of the deck.

Side Deck: 0/10 - None.

Extra Deck: 1/10 - Nine Fusion monsters, no Xyz, no Synchro.

Notes on Deck: Needs to be completely redone.

Match Performance Total: 15/35

Use of Cards: 5/10 - Often chose not to use effects (such as Woodsman's), and brought out strong monsters on the first turn with no protection.

Concentration: 10/10 - No errors or misplays.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 - Was on the defensive the entire time. Most of the game, he was just setting monsters. He only ever conducted one extra deck summon. At a few points, I had to retain trap cards in my hand because I had not gotten the opportunity to use my previously set cards.

Siding Skills: 0/5

Ruling Test Score: ?/10

Notes on Performance: He barely made any plays, so it is difficult to judge his ability, but his deckbuilding alone is indicative that he has a long way to go.

Final Score: 19/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down