Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace retest results

Go down

Ace retest results Empty Ace retest results

Post by wring Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Match Results
Wring vs Aceee
Fire Chicken vs. Bujins
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 1) - (Testee: 2)

Deck Rating Total: 21/30
Main Deck Structure: 7/10

Main Deck Synergy: 4/5

Side Deck: 6/10 -

Extra Deck: 4/5 -

Notes on Deck: You only have 1 kaiser in the main deck it should be bumped up to 2 so it sees more play also bear and the gyokkus aren't necessary. I would also drop 1 quilin because Peacock is a really good card. So with that you would add 1 more kaiser 1 more mst (best card of the format) 2 peacock. From my own experience this works out the best. Side deck thing like prohibition and shadow imprisoning shouldnt be in the side. try cards like debunk and effect veilers. Extra deck pretty good except for that photon pap most set cards this format have a flip eff or even a destroyed by battle effect. Another 101 would be nice.

Match Performance Total: 23/30

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 8/10

Control of the Duel: 3/5

Siding Skills: 4/5

Ruling Test Score: 9/11

Notes on Performance: You did well. Slow played a little which is why took off for concentration. Also someone told me you did ask for ruling advice so I took off a bit with use of cards.

Final Score: 53/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega

Close but no cigarPrism Green
wring
wring

DA Record : 10-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down