Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Trent tournament thread

+6
Ojama Bin Ladin
Wow...Really...Just...Wow
Dashie
Entr0py
NmbrHntr
Fluff Fluff
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Trent tournament thread - Page 2 Empty Official Trent tournament thread

Post by Fluff Fluff Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:20 am

First topic message reminder :

So since we got 8+ members now and we have the official ok, its time to post the actual tournament thread. Here you'll post the wins/losses for this tournament. It's going to be pretty standard rules:

1. All duelists MUST use a copy of 'Trent' in their deck. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trent

2. No effect monsters. This includes extra deck. No Gemini, trap monsters, or anything that is a monster that comes with an effect (vanilla pendulums included). The only things basically allowed are vanilla monsters, and non effect synchros, xyz, fusion, and ritual (such as ritual BLS).

3. Highlander rule. Only allowing one copy of each card. This goes for all monsters, spells, traps, and yes, Trent. 3 Trent would be way too op.

4. TCG/OCG cards allowed. Matches w/ siding. Following this current format. Will be a standard tournament bracket tree.

Our current duelists up for the tournament are as follows:

1. Fluff Fluff
2. B@tman
3. NMBR
4. Serene
5. Ciphermask
6. Drexgames
7. Goku
8. Pear
9. TLLO
10. LiynPride
11. ZachAttack
12. Entr0py
13. Wowreallyjustwow
14. Ojama/Sparrow
15. Nickstarz

http://challonge.com/TrentTourny

If anyone cannot duel for whatever reason this weekend (Friday-Sunday) please inform me via pm or this thread ASAP and you will be removed from the list. Likewise, if anyone else besides those on the list would like to take part in this tournament please contact me via the same methods. Please try not to spam this topic up with shit other than what I'm asking for.

The tournament will start this Friday around roughly 4pm eastern US time (I doubt I'll be able to duel much on Friday because I have a doctors appointment later in the day and then I'll be out). The prizes are yet to be confirmed but I propose that 1st place take 500 DP, 2nd place 250 DP, and 3rd place 100 DP, with everyone else who didn't top getting 50 DP for participating.

Thank you everyone and see you on Friday,

~Fluff Fluff

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Official Trent tournament thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Trent tournament thread

Post by BornOfOsiris Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 pm

is there room for one more?
BornOfOsiris
BornOfOsiris

SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Official Trent tournament thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Trent tournament thread

Post by Fluff Fluff Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:13 am

I'm gonna give it like till the end of today and if nothing happens I'm just gonna lock the tourny. NMBR will just get 1st place and I'll call it a day or some shit ._.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 am

Well it's a little delayed but somebody lock this. Nmbr wins entire tournament with 500 DP prize. Glad we all had super fun.

Much active
Very duels
Wow
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2