Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constellar White's Test Results

Go down

Constellar White's Test Results Empty Constellar White's Test Results

Post by RustyGloves Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am

Match Results
RustyGloves vs. Constellar White
Mermails vs. Constellars
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 18/45

Main Deck Structure: 6/15

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10

Side Deck: 4/10

Extra Deck: 3/10

Notes on Deck: Alright, so because I'm a Constellar main, I know the ins and outs of your deck. I've played a lot of what you run before, and the only thing I can advocate for is the fact that you are running the needed Constellars for the deck. Problem is you run too many unnecessary cards too that generate clogged hands, along with cards that are not suitable for today's meta. Don't run Leonis, run Sheratan (if you must) but only at 1-2 and not 3, and don't run Rasalhague. Some people have played Star Cradle, but honestly it's too slow for today's meta game. There's also the fact that you are not maximizing your searches with 3 Tenki and 2 ROTA available today. Please consider this because I STRONGLY ADVISE THIS. Also consider maining MST AT 3. Other things I would afford to play are a Bear and maybe 2 Maxx C (either main or side deck). Mirror Force is not as viable as hoped for in today's format because of the hands and cards that are resistant to destruction effects. I advise you to play more effect negations instead and wiretap to help your plays go off. Overall, the main really needs work. :\

Side deck is also quite a bit of a mess. I don't mind shadow-imprisoning mirror as I would've 2 or 3 formats ago, but Overworked, the MST, Mistake, Zombie World (not bad, but you don't need it), and Prohibition must be dropped. Overworked is not as valuable as before because Fire Fist by itself is not as meta as before, MST should be mained, Mistake is less valuable (still valued though) as Mind Crush, Zombie World could be switched out for soul drain or anti-xyz/summon cards. Overall, invest in cards like D.D. Crow, Maxx C, and cards that are good against the Meta.

Extra is...well...let's start of with Omega at 3. Your best card is Pleiades. If anything should be at 3, it should be him. Omega should be at most at 2. M7 you don't want to main at 2 but rather 1 because you have better cards to go for. Utopia is no longer as viable as you wish it to be, so drop it altogether. I'd rather you play 1 No. 101 than 2 because of more room for extra deck cards. Given my advice with the main deck, I hope you drop zenmaines for cards like Castel, Shark Fortress, or even Tiras. That's all for the deck as a whole.

Match Performance Total: 9/35

Use of Cards: 2/10

Concentration: 4/10 (You should've attacked when I had only teus and you had three monsters plus a pleiades to bounce my card instead of making omega and m7; You should've known that m7 only does monster effects; You forgot to account for my summon of turge after setting linde in the same turn.)

Control of the Duel: 2/10

Siding Skills: 5/5

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: With the availability of cards at your disposal within the deck, you couldn't keep up with what I had. You did side well with what was in there at the time, but you need to focus more and think about assessing the situation before approaching on "thin water".

Final Score: 27/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue.
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down