Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sevencolors re-test

Go down

sevencolors re-test Empty sevencolors re-test

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:53 am

Gabriel vs Sevencolors
Geargia vs Constellar
2-0 for Tester 0/10 points

Deck Rating: 29/45

Main deck: 7/15 So including Searchers you hit 25 "monsters" cut out the 2 Maxx C more S/T maybe 1 bear would do it other then that for monsters it okay. Traps why is compulse not there its the best out vs the meta this format simply amazing, POD at 2 although adds consistency is going to make u brick and restrict your plays you should be finding space for Vanity not only is it amazing this format but in constellars even more since Bear is a NS stun and Pollux lets ur NS be done 2 times u knwo what i mean like yea.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 i can see the deck bricking alot with so many monsters lack of BR which some is essential in order for constellars to survive in the current meta.

Side Deck: 7/10 Hitting what hurts you is a good start, but try and broaden the amount of decks you are trying to hit with your side deck it seemed to narrow you know what i mean.

Extra deck: 9/10 good side take out papillotarie doe Heartland, Shark Fortress, Rhapsody, 106 giant hand are all better choices other then that all good.

Match performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 solid

Concentration: 10/10 cant remember somethin being wrong

Control of the duel: 4/10 never felt pressure never rarely control over the field.

Siding Skills: 5/5 Sided exactly what was needed in his given side to counter my deck.

Ruling Test: Not taken TBD

Partial Total Score (lacking ruling test): 58/100 + ruling test = Final Score

Congratulations You will be assigned to the Prism Green Dorm.
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down