Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean'r Re-re-re-re-re-re-test

2 posters

Go down

Sean'r Re-re-re-re-re-re-test Empty Sean'r Re-re-re-re-re-re-test

Post by Sevencolors Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Match Results
(<<<<<) vs (^^^^^)
(Constellar) vs. (Heros {Masked variant})
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 31/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 - The deck is improving steadily But as said before by rusty Miracle fusion at three just doesn't fit in with masked heros especially sense you only have two targets in extra. I recommend getting rid of all three miracle fusions and that would also mean clearing out the shining and escuridao as well as the Prism and replacing them with something better fitting. Hero seems like it could combo well with mist but running hero mask at only one makes for either terrible dead draw or not having it when you need it. Take it out for a third MST. A Hero lives is just terrible especially at one. Losing half your life points for one summon that isn't even really protected because lack of back-row negation and destruction is horrible. Also seeing as you run 5 traps I would either take them all out for royal decree or replace 3 of them for trapstun so you can keep CoTH. Oh and get rid of the one voltic, a this point his eff is useless seeing as you have no more banish if you take out miracle fusion.

Main Deck Synergy: 7/10 Really it all works well together but the lack of backrow stoppage makes plays terribly hard to get off and the few cards you have like a hero lives and hero mask are going to brick on you when you least expect it. Try and find a medium where you have ESSENTIAL cards at more than one and the not so essential one like miracle fusion at less than three or none.

Side Deck: 4/10 - looking much better. Has things like shadow and light mirror at two so meta decks are countered and even has only three one ofs this time around BUT it has shadow and light imp mirror... your deck is based off of the mist engine and dark law eff who happen to be dark... shadow mirror doesn't flow well with he deck in fact it completely counters it, light mirror not so bad but you still run light monsters whos effects needs to go off when summoned so it's still a no. Replace those with things that can still counter the meta but synergize better. also while we're at it mistake doesn't help either sense mist eff and e-hero call. running only one maxx "c" is a no. 2-3 min. I disagree with the macro because again it counters your own deck sense mist needs to be in grave to proc and you won;t have any chance to recycle with CoTH. geki is iffy i have seen it sided before so i won;t count off but i never like it personally as a side card.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - not going to touch this because the errors would only apply if he made changes t the main deck like i suggested but as the main deck sits the extra fits it pretty well.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 21/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 Failed to chain quick mask change to my chain of dissaperance which would have saved him a lot of trouble when i first used it and also rused getting out dark law after SS'ing mist with CoTH. Make sure you get mist for all it;s worth, sit on mist until she is sent to grave for that extra search so you can have yourself in a better position to make the summons you want not just the ones available. Now if your opp is heavy backrow that might be a bad idea but i had none at the time so you had the perf opportunity to put me in a worse spot than i was already in.

Concentration: 2/10 forgot about darklaws eff twice, forgot about acid's atk reduction effect and tried to play it off as "making sure my tester is legit" (never do that to me again) and forgot about one of my tenkis at the end of G1 and miscalculated because of it.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 other than G1 where i dominated, He took full advantage of the bad hands i got G2 and G3 and set up the field so that i had no options even if i had sacked. Other then the couple misplays he did wonderful in stomping me games two and three.

Siding Skills: 4/5 sided well but took out en e-emergency call, NEVER take out your consistency unless there is literally no other option you can take out in your deck. NE-V-ER

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^^

Final Score: 61/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green.
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Sean'r Re-re-re-re-re-re-test Empty Re: Sean'r Re-re-re-re-re-re-test

Post by Gagaga Dark Law Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 pm

god dammit, still no red.
*goes to VDA Shop
Gagaga Dark Law
Gagaga Dark Law