Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger 9866 Test results

2 posters

Go down

Tiger 9866 Test results Empty Tiger 9866 Test results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Match Duel Decks: Harpies (Tester) vs Dark World (Testee)
Match Results: 5/15

Match Deck Build: 9/15
Match Performance: 8/15
Overall Concentration throughout the duel: 4/5

Notes: Round 1 was nice he had control of the duel most of the time i got some damage on him but he won round 2 was terrible he did not put up a good fight round 3 was pretty even but i managed to take it home. He had some very smart and intelligent plays though using some of my cards to my advantage but round 2 was really bad. Side Deck was incomplete main deck was nice had some mix with archfiends and extra deck pretty decent also. I gave - 1 in concentration because it took you a while to figure out my intentional misplay.

Single Duel Decks: Rank 5 Spam vs BEWD Ruler deck
Single Results: 0/5

Single Deck Build: 5/10
Single Performance: 4/10
Overall Concentration: 5/5

Notes: No offense man but after i got beezle out you did nothing but set was a pretty louzy duel overall not very impressed showed 0 displays of attack. Deck i liked the tech of rulers in a BEWD but really cards like lightning vortex and exploder dragon really are not the best way to go. You seemed not to have misplayed at all in both round so you go that going for you.

Attitude: 3/5 (You kept saying u were tired and you gave up easily and seemed a bit disinterested)
Different Decks: 5/5
Misplays: 10/10 (-2 for each misplay)

Grand Total: 58/100

Additional Notes: idk i think you could do better you just are lazy and have that when it goes a bit down giving up attitude.

You will be assigned to slifer red.
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Tiger 9866 Test results Empty Re: Tiger 9866 Test results

Post by Sevencolors Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:16 am

dorm awarded topic locked
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0