Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RustyGloves Test Results

2 posters

Go down

RustyGloves Test Results Empty RustyGloves Test Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

Match Duel Decks: Harpies (Tester) vs Heroic Challengers
Match Results: 0/15

Match Deck Build: 12/15
Match Performance: 8/15
Concentration during the duel 5/5

Notes: Round 1 was rather interesting but he forgot to summon a monster when he could have that cost him the game overall was not to big of a problem but he had his plays. Round 2 same as round 1 it was fun he did alright but i did not feel threatened to much nor the need to push myself further. For his deck my friend runs a RL deck of it solid monster line up had blue spray which was a nice tech Spell line up had what was needed good line up now for traps had all the staples and had cards to negate s/t cards overall cards all good to create a solid backrow. Side deck take out prohibition it is a bad side and does not hurt most decks i consider adding macor cosmos or Fissure or Overwork for fire fists many better options overall side could be helped a bit. Extra deck was solid.

Single Duel Decks: Blackwings (Testr) vs Koakimeru (Testee)
Single Results: 0/5

Single Deck Build: 7/10
Single Performance: 7/10
Concentration During the Duel: 5/5

Notes: The thing is his performance was good but very defensive he displayed skill but blackwings are just too fast and aggressive that at some point i got past those backrows and Walls. Solid monster Line up but i really recommend you add a Redox very valuable asset also maybe reduce it to 20 monsters and get more traps in so you can withstand faster and aggressive decks like BW XD. 

Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5
Misplays: 10/10 (-2 per misplay) 

Grand Total: 64/100

Additional Notes: You may not have won the games but you displayed skill and your decks seemed in order i saw no reason not to make you Ra

Congratulations you will be assigned to Ra
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

RustyGloves Test Results Empty Re: RustyGloves Test Results

Post by RekonZero Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:42 pm

awarded and locked
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner