Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loki's test results.

2 posters

Go down

loki's test results. Empty loki's test results.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:08 pm

DN Name: Trickster here

Match Duel Decks: Disaster Dragons (Tester) vs Heraldic Beasts (Testee)

Match Results: 5/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 10/15
Match Performance: 10/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance:
https://i.imgur.com/nDbK6gX.png

I would change the Ranbow Kurioboh to something else like a swift scarecrow/battle fader/trag, as they are better at stopping attacks. I would run the 4 limited traps the mirror forces and a chain over the traps you have in there already, although if you can find the room I would run 2 chains and maybe some dimensional prisons. In the extra I would run a few more rank 4s like Exciton Knight, Cowboy etc. No side deck, so that is a few lost points for that.

In the first duel you smashed me. In the second one it was even, but you ran out of resources and I kept getting things on the field with Redmd. The thirs game ended up in me stalling with a drago and kaiser colloseum. You stopped it once, but I applied it again. I only manage to do that, becausr you thought it would be a good idea because you decided to use 2 more advanced heraldry arts after i used maxx c (although I negated one of them). You ended up clogging your backrow, which meant you lost when I lanced your monster, as you couldn' tplay the mst.

Single Duel Decks: Insect Beatdown (Tester) vs Some deck that vaguely looks like a beelze spam deck (Testee)

Single Results: 0/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 3/10
Single Performance: 2/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance:

I would drop the first 2 monsters and run a couple of zombie monsters like mezuki so you can get the plague out more. I would run 3 plague. I would drop the level eater. I would drop the one for one. I would run evactuation device, over escape device. I would run 2 mirror forces instead of one of the lances and one of the other cards you took out. Maybe some dimensional prisons too. Again no side. You can probably drop a lot with the suggestions I made. I would run 3 beelze and a lot more 6s and 8s I would run 101 and exciton knight and cowoy.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 4/10 (-2 for each misplay) Tried to summon a light attribute when I had drago. Tried to use ark on a def position monster. Sent a monster to grave after attacking my monster in def mode and my def was higher than their monsters atk.

Other Notes: The first deck was mostly fine, if you made the second one better, I'm sure you could ger ra easily.
Grand Total: 54/100

Welcome to Slifer Red, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

loki's test results. Empty Re: loki's test results.

Post by Gagaga Dark Law Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Have fun in Slifer
Gagaga Dark Law
Gagaga Dark Law

DA Record : 1-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down