Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(stardust) hunter's Test Results

Go down

(stardust) hunter's Test Results Empty (stardust) hunter's Test Results

Post by Ciphermask Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Match Results
Ciphermask vs (stardust) hunter
Gimmick Puppet vs. Bujin
Result of the Duel: Tester 0/2 - Testee 2/0
Winner: Testee

Deck Rating Total: 24/30
Main Deck Structure: 7/10

Main Deck Synergy: 4/5

Side Deck: 9/10 -
The side deck is built sufficiently well and does as it is meant to. It possesses several counter measures that could prove useful.

Extra Deck: 4/5 -
Not bad, but it could use some more utility players. My advice would be an Amaterasu and/or a FF Tiger King.

Notes on Deck:
Deck was extremely typical of a Bujin deck. It sat at 42 cards, which I find odd when considering the addition of two Pot of Duality, which is for thinning the deck. The Bujingi Centipede seems unnecessary when there are 3 MSTs included in the main deck, doubly so when you take notice to the several other S/T protection cards. I can't knock on it too much, but some things could be removed to help consistency a little.

Match Performance Total: 23/30

Use of Cards: 9/10

Concentration: 8/10

Control of the Duel: 3/5
Held fair control, but there was a period where it seemed like what happened depended entirely on what was drawn.

Siding Skills: 3/5
Didn't seem to need it, but no proof was provided of siding, so I have to knock off for that.

Ruling Test Score: 1/10

Notes on Performance:
The testee played in a satisfactory manor and showed a fairly good use of their resources. They played a bit quickly occasionally, which could affect some less experienced players, but I can't knock for that. The testee used a Quilin on a Machina Fortress, which ended up costing them a Yamato. They also had a tendency to charge into backrow, believing that their grave defense cards would be enough to protect them, which got a Mikazuchi and Yamato banished after their defense was baited out. By no means are they a bad player, but all I saw was a fairly typical play style, which can be a bad thing at times.

Final Score: 48/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green
You did well and I think you can definitely do well. I find it hard to test people using certain decks that have little variety, but I feel as though I gauged you well. I could see your style in the duel and I think you could benefit from looking into more aggressive options.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down