Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikey's test results

2 posters

Go down

Mikey's test results Empty Mikey's test results

Post by Dark Angel Fri May 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Match Results
angel             mikey
chaos hunder   dark world    
2                         1              

Deck Rating Total: 24/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15   very cool dw deck, but it's need more consteinty
ur deck need speeds and idk how good xing zen hu is. ik it helped against u in my duel but i played geargias, so i wouldn't recomand it. magican clyindar is bad and i would replace him and mirror force with skill drain. or maybe if u get more free space u can put some staples inside like torential tribute, bottomles or solemn. 3rd delaings inside and remove swords of revealing lights. and u don't play 3 dragged down into grave. 3 upstart golbins, and allure of dakrness ofr draw power. reckless greed too.
axe of despair out. anway 20 monsters is too much. remove one beiige. etc. i can't fix whole deck lol

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 wroked well but it need something to end duel faster. stardust malefic dragon is ok.

Side Deck: 3/10 - random cards in, check on google today side and go check side of guys who toped regionals or ycs (2014 ofc)

Extra Deck: 6/10 - ok, but not some stalpe dw cards like felgrand, and u paly utopia and no 101. put few ranks 8. grenosaurus is bad. if u play so much rank5 you should put volcausarus in. gaia too. deck isn't verygood with rank 4 summoning so i would play less rank 4 monsters and better sycnhroes sinceu paly fabled raven (stardust and black rose are ok)

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 21/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 fine. u used them quite ok, and i loved when u almost made comeback. 100 left to u and i had full field, but u simply made comeback without dark hole ^^ maxx c for game lol

Concentration: 8/10 missplay with lp

Control of the Duel: 5/10 ^^  i won 2-1 but u still controlled half of 1st duel and 2nd, i had total control of 3rd duel

Siding Skills: 0/5 idk, not best

Ruling Test Score: 0/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 45/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to sphere blue

Last edited by Dark Angel on Sat May 10, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Mikey's test results Empty Re: Mikey's test results

Post by Nephilim Fri May 09, 2014 5:22 pm

DA, Can you put a bit more detail into their results? It really helps them grow as a duelist and helps them for future re-tests.
Nephilim
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Angel Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

yes, i was in hurry, i really had to go so yeah gonna update results when i find time
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down