Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LordFerrok Test REsult's

Go down

LordFerrok Test REsult's Empty LordFerrok Test REsult's

Post by ResonatingOctave Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 pm

azarath vs LordFerrok
Fire Fist vs Evilswarm
(0/2)-0 points

Deck Rating Total: 41/45
Main Deck Structure: 12/15 - Decent deck, but seems cloogy from use of absolutely no draw/search power besides one trap (infection) out of the 40 cards.
Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - Everything definitely goes together in the deck, nothing crazy. One card I found interesting was Wire Tap, personally I would not run it at 3 but not gonna judge what I haven't tried yet.
Side Deck: 8/10 - Side Deck seems perfectly fine to combatant the meta, other than the two nobleman of crossout. Flip effects really aren't that common.
Extra Deck: 10/10 - The extra deck is perfectly fine, nothing crazy or bizarre about it.

Match Performance Total: 18/35
Use of Cards: 9/10 - Testee used all cards correctly, other than once where he tried to solemn warning a Fire Hand being special summoned through Ice Hand.
Concentration: 8/10 - The Fire/Ice Hand misplay said earlier.
Control of the Duel: 0/10 - I had a clear dominance during the whole duel.
Siding Skills: 4/5 - Siding seemed alright, but could have been better. Testee saw I was running Duality and Fire Fist but decided not to side mistakes which he had.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 3/10 (1 for each correct answer)

62/100 Welcome to Prism Green.
ResonatingOctave

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down