Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack"Raiden"Snake's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Jack"Raiden"Snake's Test Results Empty Jack"Raiden"Snake's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Sat May 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Match Results
NBMRHNTR64 vs Jack"Raiden"Snake
Heraldic Beasts vs. Inca
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 2-0 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 25/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15 - If you are really going to run Artifacts in this concept, you should not have Aegis and Beagaltach. They are both support Artifacts more then anything else, and arent worth it in a Deck that only runs 5 of them. Achilleshield, Labrys, and even Scythe are much better replacements.  Hold back on the Artifact S/T support as well, because again, you don't have many members. 2 of each is just fine. Magic Cylinder is outdated, and works in very few Decks. This is not one of them. Dimensional Prison is WAY better. Needle Ceiling is much more of a Side Deck card for the more swarm-oriented Decks.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - I don't see anything wrong here, really. Pretty much as much synergy as a Deck like this can have.

Side Deck: 0/10 - Not only is it just 10 cards, not one of them is worth it in a Side Deck. Dimensional Fissure is a Side card that only works for very specific Decks. Again, this is not one of them. GS, D-Prison, and Night Beam are Main Deck cards, and Matter Transporter and Solemn Wishes have no business being in the Deck at all.

Extra Deck: 6/10 - You really only need 1 Stardust. Replace one of them with something like Crimson Blader or Hot Red Dragon Archfiend. C101 and C69 have NO business in the Deck. They are not NEARLY as useful without their original forms, in addition to not being worth the number of monsters needed to normally Xyz them. A simple card such as Dark Hole or Mirror Force can take them out. And I don't get Thunder End Dragon, as you have no way of summoning it in your Deck. Try reading his requirements again.

Notes on Deck: Your Deck includes a lot of Artifact support. I would include more members in order to be more compatible with the support.

Match Performance Total: 18/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - I suppose you used them as best you could.

Concentration: 8/10 - You questioned Castel returning Stardust to Extra Deck. Despite not seeing it before, its second effect is literally the same as Compulsory Evacuation Device, so you should have known where Stardust would end up.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 - You had pretty much no control throughout the Match. While you were able to somewhat reduce the control on my part, that didn't do you any good.

Siding Skills: 0/5 - Yeah, a Night Beam doesn't do you any good. I run very few Traps.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: Nothing other then the above.

Final Score: 46/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue! Welcome to VDA!
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Jack"Raiden"Snake's Test Results Empty Re: Jack"Raiden"Snake's Test Results

Post by Nephilim Sat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Welcome to Sphere!
That's kinda better NMBR.
Nephilim
Nephilim