Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost_45lol (Zetsumei)'s Test Results

Go down

Ghost_45lol (Zetsumei)'s Test Results Empty Ghost_45lol (Zetsumei)'s Test Results

Post by Ephemeral Sat May 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Match Results
(Ephemeral) vs (Ghost_45lol (Zetsumei))
(Constellars) vs. (Gravekeepers)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 33.5/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15
The main deck looks fairly solid and standard, although you should cut down on the Imperial Tomb. 3 is a bit cloggy, because you won't always meet the conditions required to activate it. You could also try playing Gravekeeper's Heretic. He's a pretty good card, and is a 2300 beatstick that is unaffected by all other card effects. You could also try to find some room for Black Horn of Heaven, as it is particularly helpful in stopping any Xyz or Synchros that might hurt your deck.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10
Everything seemed to flow together seemingly well, so there really wasn't too much of an issue here.

Side Deck: 4/10
Alright well, first off, your side deck isn't even complete. Always take advantage of the 15 spaces that you are provided. Second of all, only 6 of your side deck cards help combat your opponent's deck later game, and they aren't really that great cards either, apart from Pachy. I recommend removing all your current side deck cards and adding other useful cards such as Debunk, which is really great this format.

Extra Deck: 9.5/10
Extra deck is fine... except for that Utopia... I'd replace it with something more useful, such as Ragna Zero.

Notes on Deck: Well, your deck seemed fairly solid, but the side deck was seriously lacking, in my opinion. The main was alright, but could use a little help here and there. Apart from that, it was well enough.

Match Performance Total: 13/35

Use of Cards: 6/10
To be honest, you did not use your cards well at all, you made a huge misplay with Book of Moon, Recruiter, and Dark Hole. You should have activated Dark Hole, then chained BoM to my Omega's effect, then summoned Recruiter, since you couldn't search off him due to Mistake on my field.

Concentration: 3/10
Sorry, but you did not pay attention to so many things that happened. On your 2nd turn, you tried to search when we both had Thunder King on the field. You often forgot the attack boosts from Tenki, and you tried to search several times when I had Mistake on my field.

Control of the Duel: 4/10
You managed to maintain some solid level of control during the start of the duel and held it until early-mid game, where I broke through and won both times.

Siding Skills: 0/5
None of the cards you sided even helped. You have Light-Imprisoning Mirror in your side deck, yet you didn't side it against me, when all my monsters are Light?

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: Honestly, it was your dueling performance that brought you down, unfortunately. You just need to pay a little more attention to what you're doing and read your opponent's cards carefully. Never forget what they have on their field and always think your plays through. You were so close to making Prism Green... next time, if you focus more, I'm sure you'll get it.

Final Score: 48.5/100

0-50 places you in Sphere Blue

Welcome to Sphere Blue!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down