Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's retest results

3 posters

Go down

Hero's retest results Empty Hero's retest results

Post by Fluff Fluff Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 am

Match Results
(Fluff Fluff) vs (Hero)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs. (HAT)

Result of the Duel: Testee 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 40/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15 - Netdecked to fuck. A few little changes but aside from that its the same as Philly YCS top 16. Not a lot to comment on. If it made top 16 it's good.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 - It's HAT. It's gonna flow well unless you really try hard to fuck it up or open really bad.

Side Deck: 8/10 - Catastrophe I'm in between with. It's a good card with pure Artifacts but as for HAT I don't think it is. Don't get me wrong, it can still kill Beag and Moral, but that's only 5 targets in your entire deck. If you have that with other good backrow like Wiretap or Bottomless it wouldn't work well. That's just my opinion though. Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror isn't really prevalent in today's meta. There's rarely any Dark decks that cause a problem unless you're in OCG against Shadolls. Aside from that it was decent.

Extra Deck: 9/10 - Same netdecked shit. Can't really complain besides a few cards I'd use differently.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 22/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 - Card use was decent. There were times when you really could've done a bit more. Tbh, I woulda just rammed Fire Hand into Abyss when you had the chance instead of keeping it set. It would've fucked me over a lot more. Granted, you ended up winning still, but just a matter of opinion. You held out well in game 3. It really pushed you far and ended up taking like 30+ minutes just for that one duel. Still lucky asf you drew a hand you fgt otherwise u die

Concentration: 2/10 - It was good but you missed when you used Ignition to kill Beag and set Moral that you could've used Beag's effect to kill Moral and get 1 step closer to killing Lead Yoke. You also revived Myrm with CotH but sent CotH to grave after summon for some reason >.> I also don't think you realize that if I use Solemn on Sanctum that you can still destroy a card with Sanctum's effect considering its destruction was the last thing to happen. Aside from that it was fine.

Control of the Duel: 8/10 - It shifted at times. I had the upper hand game 1. Game 2 you opened shit broke with 36436433 backrow. Game 3 it shifted for the most part. You're SO LUCKY you drew a hand when you did.

Siding Skills: 4/5 - Sided out 1 CotH, 1 Cardcar D, and 3 Upstarts for 2 Debunk, 2 Crow, and 1 Void Trap Hole. Not bad decisions, except for Void. Yoke, much like Stardust, Shi en, and others, can actually avoid it. It doesn't negate the summon. It only negates the effects and destroys it. That doesn't mean that I can't chain to it though. I let it go in the duel cus yolo + I was prob gonna lose game 2 either way.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 72/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome back to Prism, fgt
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Hero's retest results Empty Re: Hero's retest results

Post by Hero Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 am

Il rek you. gg. thx for test. And about concentration, alot of stuff you mentioned I didnt know if I could do it or not so I decided not to try in case I didnt work and I phailed. I should've used a deck im bttr with and not one I made 2 days ago and had 1 duel with .-.
Hero
Hero

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:05 am

Edited the concentration from 7 to 2. Because you fgt fl0f, learn to use concentration right, it's -2 for each misplay. (I also counted the void trap hole thing you commented on as a misplay).
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down