Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Forgot's Test Results

Go down

I Forgot's Test Results Empty I Forgot's Test Results

Post by Ciphermask Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 am

Match Results
Ciphermask vs. I Forgot
Evilswarm vs. HAT
Result of the Duel: Testee wins 2/0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 40/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 9/10 -
Side deck works well, but the second Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare might've been better main decked. The use of Nobleman of Crossout is a nice anti-Shaddoll tech, which is a strong deck this format. The second Seven Tools in the side may not be necessary. Not too much to hit here.

Extra Deck: 10/10 -
Extra deck works well and covers all bases, nothing in particular is wrong here, all bases are covered.

Notes on Deck:
Deck was your typical HAT, it does what it does, and we all know how it works. I feel like three Black Horn in the main deck might be a bit much, one of the the D-Prisons in the side might've been a nice swap out. Three Wiretap may also be a bit much as well.

Match Performance Total: 33/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 10/10

Siding Skills: 5/5

Ruling Test Score: 9/10

Notes on Performance:
Testee played as expected of one who knows how to use HAT. All of the effects were used appropriately. Standard duel, nothing wrong and nothing of note. Hard to tell the testee's full skills when the deck was run the same as I always see it. Although, it could be noted that they handed me my second loss to HAT, so that may speak to their skills somewhat.

Final Score: 92/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Disigma Red
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down