Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Jay's Test Results Empty Jay's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Match Results
(Ace) vs (JayBreezy)
(Scraps) vs. (HTFF)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 31/45
Main Deck Structure: 9/15 Your Main Deck looks good, but I would run 1 Dicotomy instead of 2 and I also view Maxx C as more of a side deck card then a main deck card, it can get cloggy if you draw it and then it's not needed, it's much better suited in the side deck. I would consider adding a compuls or another wiretap or maybe even a dimensional prison because they would make your deck even more annoying to deal with Razz.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 They seemed to flow together very well and helped you maintain control for a good majority of games 2 and 3 and I got frustrated with your deck showing that the cards did their job.

Side Deck: 8/10 - Your Side deck is good for the most part I would just consider adding the cards I told you would fit better and possibly switch them with some of your traps.

Extra Deck: 6/10 - I don't think two Dwellers are needed and Crazy Box is only good against skill drain but not many people run skill drain nowadays, I would consider adding a Kagutsuchi in your deck because I think it would flow well with your firefists.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 He knew exactly what his cards did and he knew how to use them and that really impressed me. He really knew how to use his deck which is a nice refreshing change to see.

Concentration: 8/10 He was concentrated for the most part, but he did forget that Tenki boosted the attack of bear on one occasion and didn't correct me when I lost the wrong amount of LP but overall he did pretty good.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 He had the majority of the control in games 2 and 3 but I managed to get control for a few turns in each duel, but the majority of game 1 I had the control in the game.

Siding Skills: 4/5 He sided cards that knew would hurt my deck and I respect that, His Side deck was really effective against scraps.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 72/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Jay's Test Results Empty Re: Jay's Test Results

Post by Jay Breezy™ Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:54 pm

With Hands being splashed in almost every deck, I felt that 2 Dwellers was a necessity in that particular deck, especially considering that I could spam Rank 4s like there's no tomorrow with it.

Also, I main Maxx C in it simply because this deck needs to be able to keep up with all the other spammy decks out there right now, especially Gears, Madolche, among other things.

In any case, I appreciate the sentiments. ^^;
Jay Breezy™
Jay Breezy™

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down