Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mellisjaw's test results

Go down

Mellisjaw's test results Empty Mellisjaw's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Mellisjaw
Battlin' Boxers vs. Evilswarm

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 40/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15 - I'm really liking the main deck. Its the standard Evilswarm control setup; stuff to make Ophion and enough backrow to give your opponent cancer.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - It all works together nicely. The consistency is good throughout it and it can make plays very easily with what it has to offer.

Side Deck: 9/10 - I like how its setup. You have the 3rd Infestation Pandemic sided incase you face an opponent that doesn't focus a lot on killing via s/t, some Macro/Fissure since Lswarm can work around it, but I'd really use a 3rd Debunk in there in place of the 3rd Maxx C.

Extra Deck: 7/10 - Ouroboros I'd personally leave out. I mean its a k card and all but it takes a lot of effort for effects that you basically can take care of with other monsters. Excalibur I see the idea of but tbh you're prob better off with Heartlandraco if you're looking for some game stealing stuff. Crazy Box is a good option, however, there isn't a whole ton of Skill Drain based decks running around anymore so I'd almost think that Crazy Box would be pointless in this.

Notes on Deck: ^^^

Match Performance Total: 28/35

Use of Cards: 6/10 - The first thing that really stood out to me is the fact that you search Infestation Infection instead of Pandemic when you first bring Ophion out. Infection is good as far as getting you the right monster in a tight pinch but not starting off a duel with it when you're aiming for control. You should always search Pandemic first if you don't already have one in your hand. It ended up getting you Fiendish'd game 1 since you didn't have one. Game 2 you did the same thing and Infection did nothing for you but sit there till I Exciton'd it. Game 2 you also should've just attacked me when you Rescue Rabbit'd for 2 Heliotrophes. You woulda got 3900 damage on me and then could've overlayed after. Even if I Mirror Force'd/D prison'd, you'd still be able to use Kerykeion next turn and basically overlay again if you didn't already. Other than that you did pretty well.

Concentration: 10/10 - Realized all cards and their effects when they were on the field. Didn't miss anything.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 - Game 1 you had pretty decent backrow control till I Exciton'd everything (in your defense you did have stuff to stop it but I had Lance so it kinda ruined everything for you p_p). Game 2 you had a lot of backrow to stop my 2 101s and deal with my Castel afterwards. You're beyond lucky that you topdecked Rescue Rabbit at the last turn otherwise you would've lost game 2. Game 3 I drew absolute garbage so you had control pretty well.

Siding Skills: 5/5 - Game 1 you dropped 2 Safe Zone and 1 Upstart for Macro, Fissure, and MST. Game 2 you dropped other 2 Upstarts for 2 Debunk. Was it an overall good decision on them? I'd think so. Macro/Fissure are good ways to stop the Glassjaw cycle I get going. Debunk is also an excellent choice. The fact that you had all of those on your side v me made your victory almost certain.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^^

Final Score: 80/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Prism Green
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down