Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vasilvas' test results

Go down

vasilvas' test results Empty vasilvas' test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs vasilvas
Chaos Worms vs. Six Samurai
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)  

Deck Rating Total: 28/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

I feel like 1 Yaichi would be better than 2. Irou isn't really needed. I would highly recommend running 3 Smoke Signal and 3 United to maximise consistency. Other than that the deck is mostly good. Also, Idk if hand is all too good.

I would look into asceticism in the deck. Another note is that Dimensional Prison is probably better than Mirror Force with all the monsters that get their effects when they go to the grave.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 2/10 -

A side deck is meant to be cards that counter your opponent, not cards you didn't have room to put into your deck. Although I do agree on siding the third MST and to an extent Warning, although I would main it. Also, the side deck can be up to 15 cards, so use all the slots.

Extra Deck: 6/10 -

In terms of synchros I would look into running some more level 5s like Armades or Catastor. You don't really need 2 level 8s either. The last synchro (sorry don't know the name) could probably be replaces with something better (seeing as idk it it probably isn't one of the best ones you can have in for the level it is). In terms of XYZs, you should find room for 101/Exciton/Castel/the other best rank 4s, as there are better options than the rank 4s you've got. In terms of rank 3s, you don't need 2 Zenmaines, I would look into running Alucard/Angineer/Temptempo over that and maybe the Leviathan.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 18/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

You didn't really do much wrong, although idk why you went for Goyo instead of Barkion turn 1 of game 1.

Concentration: 4/10
-2 Tried to use Hand to destroy a backrow.
-2 Tried to use Yaichi's effect with no other Six Samurais.
-2 Tried to summon Grandmaster when he only had Great Shogun Shien on the field.

Control of the Duel: 6/10

It wasn't bad, just worms have ways other than traps to get over the Shi En

Siding Skills: 0/5

Didn't side.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 50/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down