Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimlock's Test Results

4 posters

Go down

Grimlock's Test Results Empty Grimlock's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Match Results
NMBRHNTR vs Grimlock
Heraldic Beast vs. Mecha Phantom Beasts
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 38/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15 - A very solid build.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - All flows really well.

Side Deck: 5/10 - In the current format, cards that can mess with your opponents Graveyard can really hurt them. The side would benefit a lot more from cards like Macro and Fissure, as well as Debunk and D.D. Crow.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - Would benefit a lot more from a few more Rank 4s (Castel, Chidori, 101, etc.), rather than Number 7, C9, and Galaxy Destroyer.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 28/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - Used them to the best of your ability.

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 7/10 - Not much during G1, but easily so in G2 and G3 (thanks to DN and its crappy shuffler).

Siding Skills: 1/5 - You would have been way better off with Black Horn in the mix. In reality, the only card you sided that would have hurt me much at all was Soul Drain.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 77/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green!
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Grimlock's Test Results Empty Re: Grimlock's Test Results

Post by Grimlock Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Some concerns.

Extra deck: C9 is ran because it is one of the only Non targetting/ Non destruction removal this deck is capable of. Galaxy destroyer is ran to force out backrow or punish setting too much.

Side deck - Given teh current meta the Effect negation i run for field and grave can be just as effective as D.D crow or Debunk and my deck cannot run Macro or fissure without hurting itself.

Siding skills: I sided in space-time trap holes instead of black horns because they were more effective for not only getting rid of your monsters but also keeping you from Reusing them later with an added benefit to stop more then one monster. Maxx c were sided in to keep the duel at a pace where my Mpbs could still flourish.
Grimlock
Grimlock

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:13 pm

agreed on the extra and side
i really think u shud run at least 1-2 crow or 1-2 debunk

Extra deck: meow galaxy is so hard to summon not worth it at all

Siding- having seen his side deck, siding Time and space was better then horn given ur playing Heraldics, Maxx c and soiul drain were great choices as well 5/5 for siding IMO
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Gabriel wrote:agreed on the extra and side
i really think u shud run at least 1-2 crow or 1-2 debunk

Extra deck: meow galaxy is so hard to summon not worth it at all

Siding-  having seen his side deck, siding Time and space was better then horn given ur playing Heraldics, Maxx c and soiul drain were great choices as well 5/5 for siding IMO

My side deck covers Most graveyard meta as is hence why i run no debunks or crows.
Lim for Ls , artifacts and Tellars
Sim for Shadolls and Ba

Even though i dont touch my extra alot in duels with this deck it can spam 3 card 10s or 7s pretty easily
Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:27 pm

2 lim AND 2 SIm with no upstarts and 2 Pod gl running into it u dont have ENOUGH stuff to side. Iv often ended up with 3 POD upstar lim/sim and Drain IN a grind deck that can thin really easily. It would still come times i dint draw in any of my 6 negations
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Gabriel wrote:2 lim AND 2 SIm with no upstarts and 2 Pod gl running into it u dont have ENOUGH stuff to side. Iv often ended up with 3 POD upstar lim/sim and Drain IN a grind deck that can thin really easily. It would still come times i dint draw in any of my 6 negations

With the luck i usually have i dont expect to draw anything i side in ever ,but i would still Not overside and end up losing because i didnt draw cards to make my plays with.

Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:21 am

This is why I hate to test... criticism everywhere.

First off I only went off what Gabz said. The majority of the Deck section is w/e he told me.

Second, Space-Time would just shuffle back to Extra, meaning I could just summon it back later (not to mention -1000 for you). Black Horn negates the summon, meaning a permanently dead card in Grave so I can't reuse it anyway.
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am

NMBRHNTR wrote:This is why I hate to test... criticism everywhere.

First off I only went off what Gabz said. The majority of the Deck section is w/e he told me.

Second, Space-Time would just shuffle back to Extra, meaning I could just summon it back later (not to mention -1000 for you). Black Horn negates the summon, meaning a permanently dead card in Grave so I can't reuse it anyway.

Space-time stops all ur Plain coat searching before it becomes a problem XD aswell as shuffling back Amhisbaenas so u cant revive them.

Black horn would set off Plain coat which then lets u get ur entire deck going . something i didnt want to do XD

Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:35 am

Grimlock wrote:

Space-time stops all ur Plain coat searching before it becomes a problem XD aswell as shuffling back Amhisbaenas so u cant revive them.

Black horn would set off Plain coat which then lets u get ur entire deck going . something i didnt want to do XD

It hurts me way more if you just Black Horn it. Sure, i get the effect once, but its him with Unicorn that gets the Deck going. Space-Time just gives me another chance to do so.
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:43 am

NMBRHNTR wrote:
Grimlock wrote:

It hurts me way more if you just Black Horn it. Sure, i get the effect once, but its him with Unicorn that gets the Deck going. Space-Time just gives me another chance to do so.

Keeping plain coats from thinning the deck and searching For every card you need hurts alot more then black horn could.

Without plain coat searches teh deck slows down to a point where making more then 1 xyz can be hard.

if i went with blackhorn all that would do was load ur graveyard which then equals much more xyz.
Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 am

Y'all niggas be arguing too much p_p

Locked.

Give Muh red
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by NmbrHntr Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:21 am

Dangit fl0f I was justifying why I graded this guy the way I did. However, you are right, this has gone on long enough. I could keep this up much longer, but I really shouldn't have to justify anything. This is MY Deck and MY playstyle. Only I know what hurts them most, not you are anyone else. Discussion = over.

With that said, lets lets leave this thing unlocked to let the badmins know that this guy still needs to be assigned his dorm even though it doesn't matter since he will just change himself back to grey.
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:06 pm

NMBRHNTR wrote:Dangit fl0f I was justifying why I graded this guy the way I did. However, you are right, this has gone on long enough. I could keep this up much longer, but I really shouldn't have to justify anything. This is MY Deck and MY playstyle. Only I know what hurts them most, not you are anyone else. Discussion = over.

With that said, lets lets leave this thing unlocked to let the badmins know that this guy still needs to be assigned his dorm even though it doesn't matter since he will just change himself back to grey.
. I didn't put myself back in grey did time XD
Grimlock
Grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down