Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nightwing100's Test Results

Go down

nightwing100's Test Results Empty nightwing100's Test Results

Post by PLivingston Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:30 pm

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (Testee's Name)
(T.G. Stun) vs. (Shaddoll Hero's)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 35/45
Main Deck Structure: 13/15
Main Deck Synergy: 8/10
Side Deck: 6/10
Extra Deck: 8/10
Notes:Your main deck is very creative and I like the idea, however you don't need the Artifact cards and to me it seems more cloggy than helpful. The synergy of the main deck is smooth, if you have cards to start it. I say that because there was one point where you couldn't do much to start some combos. The side deck seems a tad random and I recommend running cards that are more viable to this format than the last one. Extra deck is good but you don't need number 82 or cowboy. It is true that cowboy is helpful however, exciton, 101, and castel are really the only xyz you need in a deck like shaddolls.

Match Performance Total: 25/35
Use of Cards: 8/10
Concentration: 8/10 - Stardust Dragon doesn't get special summoned from its own effect if it is summoned through Starlight Road.
Control of the Duel: 6/10
Siding Skills: 3/5
Notes: I saw only 1 of the side deck cards being utilized. The only problem with the use of it was to discard super poly, for mask change second. You had 1 game where you had total control of the duel and the others seemed to vary based off of your deck synergy. The stardust starlight ruling is listed above and I did link the ruling to you during our duel. When it came to use of cards, there were many times for you to end me quicker or just to get more damage on me during the duels, but you didn't do so and this cost you more time for me to get cards and prolong or even win the duel.
Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 2/10 (1 for each correct answer)
Link to rulings test: https://testmoz.com/301559

Final Score: 66/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Prism Green! Enjoy your stay at VDA!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down