Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuki's Test Results

Go down

Yuki's Test Results Empty Yuki's Test Results

Post by Carly Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Match Results
~Missy vs Yuki_Tenki
Hunders vs. Elemental Hero
Result of the Duel:
Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 12/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15
Main deck needs a lot of work. If you are going to run HERO you pretty much have to use some of the new support in order to use some of the older heroes. But either way Polymerization should not be played especially not in 3s. Miracle Fusion and super poly is all you need. Fusion Gate works too but in a different build. I would scrap the Normal Heroes and both Skyscrapers not very good cards. Scrap the Lady Heat and Heat and run Blazeman instead. I would also add Shadow Mist (3 of them), but that is kinda of getting into a Masked Hero deck. Which you should use though as it is much more consistent and relevant.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10
The deck is poorly constructed, but it has synergy. Naturally the Heroes work well with one another, but the use of Polymerization over Miracle Fusion really hurts advantage wise. Polymerization is a -2 while Miracle Fusion is a +0 (if you use cards in the Graveyard).

Side Deck: 0/10 -
I heard of siding into a different deck style before and it works, bu siding into a even worse Deck is just simple unheard of. Neo-Spacians are awful (believe me I tried to make them good) the deck sucks and you have nothing to combat any deck in any tier to be honest. Try adding Shadow Mirror for the shaddoll match-up/BA, debunks (always handy imo), even prohibition is a good. I can't award you any points for a side deck like this Sad

Extra Deck: 1/10 -
As much as I love Flame Wingman and Shinning Flame Wingman.. they are just bad and even worse in your deck without Miracle Fusion. I would ditch Tempest, Wingman, Phoenix, and even Gaia imo as well as thunder giant. They are awful. Omni Heroes are the best Elemental Hero Fusions add Absolute Zero who clears your opponent's monsters when he dies so you don't lose a monster for nothing. If you run Shadow Mist I would put 1 Escarido (however you say it), and 2 E Hero Shining If you would run Blazeman Nova Master is also reasonable. Extra Deck space is tight nowadays and Utopia by no means deserves 2 spots. Add number 101, Exciton, and Heroic Challenger Excalibur. These cards are good Xyzs for Heroes and all of them were an answer to Stradust Spark Dragon Smile

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 8/10
While the cards themselves I don't agree with the way you used them worked so pints here are deserved imo.

Concentration: 6/10
When you activated Super Polimerization my Constellar Omega wouldn't have been able to chain its effect you probably forgot but Super Poly is at 1 reason. Nothing can chain to it.
Another misplay was when you didn't you Gaia's effect (the first one you summoned). Couldn't put some damage in there not much more but your deck needs to win fast or it will lose fast.

Control of the Duel: 3/10
Game 1: I had complete control over the game I think we both can agree on this here. Stradust Spark Dragon is tough, which is why decks run cards like Castel and 101.
Game 2: I had some useless backrow for a bit and you had some control I gained it back summoning Constellar Omega, but you could have changed the game in your favor if you played Super Poly correctly.

Siding Skills: 0/5
Nothing in your side could have helped against my deck. If anything you should have at least put Grand Mole in the side its a decent card.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:
you seem to understand the game which is a good thing and you have a good attitude. I'll be willing to help you learn about the game again send me a PM or just say hi in the chat. I'll be more than happy to help. Getting back in the game isn't easy with Xyz and Pendulums running about, best of luck to you!

Final Score: 32/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue
Carly
Carly

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down