Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luster_Ninja's Re-test Results

Go down

Luster_Ninja's Re-test Results Empty Luster_Ninja's Re-test Results

Post by Ryuk Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Match Results

(Ryuk) vs (Luster_ninja)
(Fire Kings) vs. (Heraldics)

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15
The deck looks good but i would actually take out 1 field because i feel it would get cloggy in the deck unless you opponent destroys each one of them which might not happen that often , both magical stone because the deck dosent need it that much and it can be a dead draw occasionally

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 6/10
The side deck just dosent go with this deck that much , i wouldnt side one pot of duality and one pot of dichotomy , its better to main them or not use them at all , maybe both of the vanitys need to go because it hurts and it would only shut your opponent's deck for one turn unless they use mst , dust tornado or stuff like that

Extra Deck: 8/10
The extra deck is good but i would take out that one cairngordon just because theres alot of cards that can use the space he is using and can actually do something in this format ,and one plain coat because you wont use more that 2 in most duels

Notes on Deck:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Match Performance Total: 28/35

Use of Cards: 10/10
Everything good , didnt waste any single card he used

Concentration: 8/10
He did good but the only thing he missed was that first normal summon and he did it again but thats all

Control of the Duel: 8/10
He had control most part of the first duel but then he lost it , then the other two parts he had full control of it

Siding Skills: 2/5
i feel like siding in vanity is kinda of a bad move since your deck is based on special summoning like in every turn but you didnt actually get them so that didnt change anything basically but its still a bad card to use in a deck like this and i wouldve taken out the two maxx c instead of compulsory and bottomless because fire kings dont actually special summon like more than 2 times per turn

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Final Score: 72/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green
Ryuk
Ryuk

DA Record : 2-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down