Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty Brain1 Test Results

Go down

Mighty Brain1 Test Results Empty Mighty Brain1 Test Results

Post by LiynPride Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:42 pm

-Match Results-         -Score-
                                     0/10

(W) 2-0 {LiynPride} vs. {Mighty Brain1} 0-2 (L)
       (Frog Monarchs)---(H.A.T)

-Deck Rating Total-     -Score-
                                      29/45

• Main Deck Structure 10/15- Had some priority cards missing and some adjustments to be made. Was running 3 dionaea and 3 myrmeleo when it should be 3 myr and 2 dion. Could add in artifact scythe, especially considering today's meta, making effect glorious. And no soul charge?? Also should add in 3x Supply squad since you will constantly have things being destroyed. This is horrible why would you even suggest that Liyn f0kin' skrub. Lastly it needs traptrix hole nightmare for more search targets for Myr.

• Main Deck Synergy 7/10- It did do it's job adding cards to your hand and making plays, she just didn't know what she should do against my monarchs. Which is fine, I will address the issues in the side deck.

• Side Deck 4/10- You should add the following cards in place of the rest of the cards you have in place. You will immediately see why once you read the card's effect. "Mask of Restrict" <--- this card would have killed my whole deck, as it also kills many other decks that require tributing, add 1 more shadow-imprisoning mirror you should always run 2 of a side deck card (If possible). 2 "Vanity's Emptiness", 2 "stygian dirge" Those side deck cards will make you more ample in playing competitive.

• Extra Deck 8/10- Where's pleides? Take out the bahamut sharks and add in "Ragnazero" and "Dark Rebellion xyz dragon" Everything else I like exactly where it's at.

-Match Performance Total-       -Score-
                                                    23/35

• Use Of Cards 6/10- There was many mistakes she made, one being was to XYZ into abyss dweller to stop my treeborn frog. Tried to bottomless my monarch when I had "March of the Monarchs" on the field. Also tried to activate Moralltach's effect to pop a card on her turn.

• Concentration 10/10- Though she made a couple mistakes, she was attentive the whole time, and very easy to socialize with. Fantastic job!

• Control Of The Duel 4/10- She was able to stall for a bit using Kaiser colleseum and debunk on me. Otherwise that was it.

• Siding skills 3/5- For what she had available in her side deck, she did a great job deciding the perfect cards to deny me from making plays. Though her decisions/variety would have been better if the side deck was more developed.

-Rulings Test-    -Score-
                             3/10

Comments- You had a very adequate performance, and I applaud that you have it your best effort. With enough practice you will move up in the ranks, and be possibly one of our next top duelers. Congratz girl!

-RESULTS-                    -FINAL SCORE-
                                            55/100
0-50 Places you in {Sphere Blue}
51-85 Places you in {Prism Green}
86-100 Places you in {Disigma Red}
95-100 Qualifies you for {Omega Purple Test}

Welcome to! {Prism Green}

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Liyn dun goof'd)
LiynPride
LiynPride

DA Record : 9-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down